Indoor The wilma grows

Fookinell Sanger! You’re having a Vlad.

Bad times duuude... spring is here tho bud , it’s boom time.

Sorry for the absence, I just got the first notification from this thread in a couple o’ weeks. See.. I turn my back for five minutes and it all goes tits up.. [emoji849][emoji23][emoji23]
I know mate but the damage is done now! Just need to nurse them through for a couple oz! Thinking of hand watering next grow for something different.
@hairyman wont be caught out like that again mate. Even if it means double the electric bill!

:smokeout: what's up guys!

Sang'man,
did I miss a tag on these girls? Looks micronute related, maybe S defc.,..? How much longer for them? I'm with you on the hand watering, if you can get some dedicated micro' supp's in there,... did you get that Earth Juice Microblast I barked about earlier (I think)? :biggrin: ... I think any help with that will be beneficial,... pH is OK?

I know mate but the damage is done now! Just need to nurse them through for a couple oz! Thinking of hand watering next grow for something different.
@hairyman wont be caught out like that again mate. Even if it means double the electric bill!

Hand watering? [emoji15]

I assume you’ll be getting someone else to do it? [emoji41]

@Waira i know it looks more like a an infirmary post than a thread update!
This is first grow in an outbuilding. I thought running hps would keep temps high enough.

They got real low when a weather front from siberia moved down onto uk/ireland.
Temps inside the tent were in single figures.
That stunted growth and i kept feeding my normal schedule- which burned the shit out of them.
Also light burned them trying to keep temps up with the lights closer.
So when i backed off nutes that must of been when those micro defs you see set in!

Theyre about 4weeks out i think.
Normally i stick 5 plants in this set up and Harvest 16-20 oz dry without a hiccup.

Semi outdoor growing has put me back in my place:crying:

Going to run the megacrop test next so hopefully all i need is a good low N calmag supp.

@Vlad The Inhaler :crying:
Might go coco in big pots

Back