Indoor The wilma grows

If it works as well as advertised i'll be sticking with it. Might need to suppliment some calmag but thats it .
:cheers:
sang im also testing it and im just wondering how its gonna work in flower with just increasing dosage as far as N Tox issues and other Tox issues trying to keep up with pK in flower.... maybe im just thinking too far ahead. i havent even started my thread yet.:crying: i should have that up monday at the latest:headbang:(busy weekend for me)

sang im also testing it and im just wondering how its gonna work in flower with just increasing dosage as far as N Tox issues and other Tox issues trying to keep up with pK in flower.... maybe im just thinking too far ahead. i havent even started my thread yet.:crying: i should have that up monday at the latest:headbang:(busy weekend for me)

Been thinking about that too.
The NPK is 10-6-14

Better not try it with anything that's N sensitive sanguine, as you can't take the N out!

I see what you mean about the Bubba Kush, major nuisance. Any idea why they haven't performed this time round?

This is my first grow in a garage/shed that cold spell meant the shed temp was around freezing and humidity was low 20s for a couple or 3 weeks.
So as they were stunted my usuall schedule was to hot for them so that set them back a little more.
Been running the hps at 600w and a couple 50w cobs to keep temps up.
Distance of 3ft/1m but light intensity prob baked them too.
Not sure i couldve done anything worse
:crying:

This is my first grow in a garage/shed that cold spell meant the shed temp was around freezing and humidity was low 20s for a couple or 3 weeks.
So as they were stunted my usuall schedule was to hot for them so that set them back a little more.
Been running the hps at 600w and a couple 50w cobs to keep temps up.
Distance of 3ft/1m but light intensity prob baked them too.
Not sure i couldve done anything worse
:crying:
Shit :crying:like you said, not much else could've gone wrong!

Ive got a 2.3kg bag of megacrop en route to be tested. Kinda tempted to start a new grow for the new nutrient test.
Really interested to find out if a 1 part powder nute can do a whole grow.

Seen a couple guys on here already using this brand
https://greenleafnutrients.com/?v=f24485ae434a
I was afraid to test nutrients and seeds & lighting all at same time, I felt I was giving myself a huge handicap.. so only seeds & light this time.

Took a few pics earlier- and i was just thinking about cutting the whole tent down and starting over. They way they look at this stage (day 38 i think) i'll be lucky to get 2oz per plant.
Might give them one more week just incase they have a bit more veg stretch left in them!

Bubba kush [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 875876
View attachment 875878

Bubba kush [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 875880
View attachment 875881

Rqs northern lights [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 875882
View attachment 875883

Rqs northern lights [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 875884
View attachment 875885

And the lot of them
View attachment 875886

Hope your all having a good weekend- im having a beer to drown my grow sorrows. At least ireland have been crowned 6 nations champs!
:pass:

Mate, you're having a mare!

Back