Outdoor The perfect outdoor feeding schedule

Will a soil pH of 6,0-7,0 be ok for a super auto? I went to the store garden center today and they had a really good deal on soil there. Me and my friend will buy 400 liters for 67 euros or 88 dollars. I think that´s a really good deal. That´s about 100 gallons of soil. The NPK was ok too. But i will add Bat Guano and worm castings, plus other stuff like perlite. After i add the perlite and wormcastings the 400 liters of soil will cost about 120-130 dollars.

/H.

Hi, Guys. I have bought 3 blocks of Coco Bounce. That is the one that you put in water, and then it just swells up. What do you guys think? Is it a good growing medium? Has anybody used it themselves?

I was thinking that it could be good for guerilla growing. :)

I just came back from a long trip with the dog. I found several different locations that may work to grow in. I found a field nearby where i live that seems great.

This one place in particular that i fell in love with is just above a stream. A little bit higher up. I dug maybe w inches and the soil seem good. But who knows what thare if you dig a little deeper. And the the soil may be wet. Then i came to think of a trick i learned in the Marijuana Horticulture book by Jorge Cervantes. You can dig deeper then you normally would do and then lay in some sticks in the bottom horisonally so it´s maybe 4 inches from the bottom, and put the bag in on the sticks. I am going to grow in garbagebags in most places.

Is this a good solution?

Back