Outdoor The perfect outdoor feeding schedule

But if your using these as your organic fert, then you dont need anything else, dopin your weed up with AN ferts may only cause an overdose.

IMO there is no better fert than seabird and bat guano and sea kelp. If you want to add more fert add more of these, look at member "dirt" he has a good balance organic grow.

1/3 cup Peruvian Seabird Guano (PSG)
1/3 cup High N Bat Guano (Mexican)
1/3 cup Earth Worm Castings (EWC)
5 tsp. Maxicrop 1-0-4 powdered kelp extract
5 tbs. Liquid Karma
5 tbs. Black Strap Molasses

Yeah i feel ya. so if I used this as a organic tea during veg what does the ph need to be when I feed them
With it?

1/3 cup Peruvian Seabird Guano (PSG)
1/3 cup High N Bat Guano (Mexican)
1/3 cup Earth Worm Castings (EWC)
5 tsp. Maxicrop 1-0-4 powdered kelp extract
5 tbs. Liquid Karma
5 tbs. Black Strap Molasses
@ 1-cup mix/5 gallons of water.
I'll be letting it brew in a 7 gallon bucket with a airstone for 24 hours.

Why tea? put the gauano in the soil as it needs to breakdown to be readily available by the plants, If you need to feed more top dress...

Ten gallon pots will be great for those bigger plants. I grew some Super Cali Haze in that size last summer. They got around 4 - 4.5' tall in that size pot.

I agree with Cres. With all that good organic material added to your soil you shouldn't need to do any additional feeding. I would suggest you add some mycohirrizal fungi to your mix. They will thrive on all the organic material and help break it down and make it better available to the roots.

Im using ten gallon pots for Nirvana sky, super stinky, mighty durban s1 early photo, auto sweet cheese, and 5 gallon for big bang auto.
So it wouldnt be too much For the plant to have Mexican bat Guano and castings in the soil. And to be feeding it that organic tea or a AN base nute. With molasses from time to
Time with a watering and voodoo juice at the start and finish?

I saw that seabird guano was good every 30 days, but if he can´t get a hold of anything other then wormastings and batguano, what do you top dress with then? Chemnutes is out of the question?

There is High N bat and High Phos bat, both very good or maybe the best fert ever....

I have found that High Nitrogen Seabird is very hot and raises your PH dramatically...:2cents:

Yeah, I have to be heavy handed with the lime in my guano mix. The EWC help a lot with the buffering as well.

I have a friend that I'm getting free soil from he has a pretty big flower garden so
It's good soil but I have no clue what the ph or npk is or anything but that will be my base soil.
6 gallons of base soil
2 gallon of perlite.
2 gallon of guano/castings/Maxicrop kelp, Peruvian Seabird Guano Mexican Bat Guano.
What should the ratio on the guanos,castings,and maxicrop be? And should I add some of that mycohirrizal fungi muddy was talking about to the ratio?
And what should the ph of the soil be before?
And what should the ph of the soil be with everything mixed in?

With bat and seabird you cant go wrong they can be applied at heavey or medium rates.

In a ten gallon pot...up to 20% guano

Ph 6

Here's some info on the myco. It's already in the Pro Mix that I use but I always add a bit more. Really helps grow your root system. https://www.autoflower.org/f42/benefits-mycorrhizal-fungii-1947.html

I have a friend that I'm getting free soil from he has a pretty big flower garden so
It's good soil but I have no clue what the ph or npk is or anything but that will be my base soil.
6 gallons of base soil
2 gallon of perlite.
2 gallon of guano/castings/Maxicrop kelp, Peruvian Seabird Guano Mexican Bat Guano.
What should the ratio on the guanos,castings,and maxicrop be? And should I add some of that mycohirrizal fungi muddy was talking about to the ratio?
And what should the ph of the soil be before?
And what should the ph of the soil be with everything mixed in?

Back