Outdoor The Penguin goes al fresco

A little update

Hi chums,

just a few pics of the outdoor girls who are going from strength to strength. If I thought that it would be like this every year I would be sooo happy, but I have to temper my enthusiasm as the British weather is as fickle as a fat lass in a cake shop.

So number one is a panorama of my original stealth area which was to have held my entire grow.
They out grew it in three weeks!!
selection.jpg

Next is my favorite outdoor girl, Hollands Hope. If she smokes like she grows, well ......
HollandsHope.jpg

And finally, my mystery Auto that somehow got into my outdoor section. Boy the top cola is as fat as a baby's arm.
MysteryAuto.jpg

I hope these pics encourage you to give outdoor growing a try. I have been amazed so far and am keeping my flippers crossed for continued good weather for us all.
Love, peace and such stuff, thanks for stopping by, eP.

Attachments

• panorama1.jpg
    panorama1.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 218
Hi chums,

just a few pics of the outdoor girls who are going from strength to strength. If I thought that it would be like this every year I would be sooo happy, but I have to temper my enthusiasm as the British weather is as fickle as a fat lass in a cake shop.

So number one is a panorama of my original stealth area which was to have held my entire grow.
They out grew it in three weeks!!
View attachment 370321

Next is my favorite outdoor girl, Hollands Hope. If she smokes like she grows, well ......
View attachment 370322

And finally, my mystery Auto that somehow got into my outdoor section. Boy the top cola is as fat as a baby's arm.
View attachment 370323

I hope these pics encourage you to give outdoor growing a try. I have been amazed so far and am keeping my flippers crossed for continued good weather for us all.
Love, peace and such stuff, thanks for stopping by, eP.

:slap:

Seriously Ep, I can't tell you the smile that brought to my face. Outdoor in the UK like that, just amazing looking plants and amazing, breathtaking bravery. F**king awesome man!!! I mean, do you know your neighbours pretty well?!

Mega!!

Gorgeous plants eP , that Hollands Hope is a monster! I'm gonna look into that strain a little more. Did you pick your strains specifically for outdoor and your climate?

Running some Frisian Dew myself and a few of them started flowering pretty early and handling the weather no problem.

Looking forward to the rest of this grow :thumbs:

Back