Outdoor The Penguin goes al fresco

Gonna give us an update then bruv? A pic or two perhaps...:brow:

Thanks To Dutch Passion's Tony

OK Krug, here is a picture of three Durban Poison plants that were send to me FOC from DP's Tony.
A heck of a nice guy who replaced my duff Durban Poison seeds from their mix pack.
Boy are they doing well.
Judge for yourselves guys.

Attachments

• Three Amigos.jpg
    Three Amigos.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 230
They look the Biz mate! :clap: Is the little one (on the right), the one you took to the Footie? (Stans` mate!) "astros Wink wink.."...:Sharing One:

OK Krug, here is a picture of three Durban Poison plants that were send to me FOC from DP's Tony.
A heck of a nice guy who replaced my duff Durban Poison seeds from their mix pack.
Boy are they doing well.
Judge for yourselves guys.

:bow:Okay, I am going to have to ask for the recipe for your soil mix and your feeding and watering regime. You say some helpful chap called DaddyP told you to treat them like tomatoes. I grow superb heirloom tomatoes in my sleep so in principle I should be the Canna queen right,.!?,?!

okay rant over, please Mr Penguin Sir, may I please have your soil mix recipe and watering regime.

View attachment 366588A days worth of harvested heirlooms. Black Tula, Cherry Roma, Black Plum and Floridity. The Brandywine sudduths strain is still fattening up. Still early in the season so harvest will get scarier and scarier.

Please expansiate on "treat em like tomatoes" cos I got the tomato growing down to an art. I want weed that yields like my tomatoes is that so much to ask for?

Ok some of you may have caught on that I have attempted a first outdoor UK grow. Thanks to DaddyP's help (ie treat them like tomatoes) they have gone shockingly well with pretty much little attention. Ok, they have been fed and watered well and tied up so that the wind does not knock them around too much. But all has gone very well so far.
Here are some pics.......eP.View attachment 364061View attachment 364060

Ohh Yea! Those are looking mighty fine! :Sharing One:

They look the Biz mate! :clap: Is the little one (on the right), the one you took to the Footie? (Stans` mate!) "astros Wink wink.."...:Sharing One:

Blooming heck Krugy, ya don't miss a trick do ya? Do you go over the pics with a Sherlock Holmes type Magnifying glass ?!? The Stan Bowles (ex QPR) on the right is a Sweet Seeds mystery plant that started life as a mutant. Think "John Merrick" but as always I won't throw a plant away unless it dies. It now has some nice but small purple buds. If I get a gram out of it, it's better than composting it.
All the best pal, eP.

:Sharing One:Top Penguin! I love growing outside (I also have had too, for the last few years...so that may influence me!lol). Great stuff my friend! :clap:
Btw, I tried to smack ya round the beak with a dollop of Rep, but I gotta `pay it forward`, b4 I can drop it on ya again mate! :smoke:

Last edited:
Back