Extraction The One Hitter E-Juice

Hahaha, right that FuGGIN PEG! Not really a lot of forms that actually talk about using PEG. That's what O.Pen vape uses for their cartridges.

Yep and when I was tryin to make it them companies were not around yet lol

Hahaha, right that FuGGIN PEG! Not really a lot of forms that actually talk about using PEG. That's what O.Pen vape uses for their cartridges.

Isn't PEG-400 what they used to use in most vape juice liquids? Did they quit using it? I've read up on it but haven't tried it, was curious why (if it is true) it's not being used anymore. I've been dabbling with this project myself, been using straight vegetable glycerin and it's been kind of hit or miss, sometimes it mixes up just beautifully, and other times it just WILL NOT mix up together at all. I bought food grade propylene glycol, which I'm sure you've seen many forums suggest mixing 50/50 (the PG acts as an emulsifier,) but PG is also harsh on the lungs and noticeable in a mix.

I tried the o.pen juice originally, definitely worked well. I've had the cartridges from dispensaries, I'm not sure what they use with those CO2 extractions but it's WAY harsh on the lungs versus what I've made at home.

I've done many batches of this and went from reaaaaally DARK to a perfect amber lol!

20160528_180227 - Copy.jpg

20160601_210409 - Copy.jpg

20160601_202555 - Copy.jpg

20160623_151122 - Copy.jpg

20160705_142014 - Copy.jpg

20160721_180851 - Copy.jpg

Isn't PEG-400 what they used to use in most vape juice liquids? Did they quit using it? I've read up on it but haven't tried it, was curious why (if it is true) it's not being used anymore. I've been dabbling with this project myself, been using straight vegetable glycerin and it's been kind of hit or miss, sometimes it mixes up just beautifully, and other times it just WILL NOT mix up together at all. I bought food grade propylene glycol, which I'm sure you've seen many forums suggest mixing 50/50 (the PG acts as an emulsifier,) but PG is also harsh on the lungs and noticeable in a mix.

I tried the o.pen juice originally, definitely worked well. I've had the cartridges from dispensaries, I'm not sure what they use with those CO2 extractions but it's WAY harsh on the lungs versus what I've made at home.

I've done many batches of this and went from reaaaaally DARK to a perfect amber lol!

View attachment 611126
View attachment 611127
View attachment 611128
View attachment 611129
View attachment 611130
View attachment 611141

SOH you have such dainty hands haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaahah nothin like ole MANHANDS @FullDuplex

... are you coming on to me? :hump:

Hahhahahahah maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe lol what kind of badge does that get me @Mossy hahahhahahhahahahahahhahaha I like random body parts here on AFN, if LS ever goes silent for more than two hours it is going to be nothin but 4 hours of me tagging every random body part shot here, mainly focusing on TOES!!!!

View attachment 611126
View attachment 611127
View attachment 611128
View attachment 611129
View attachment 611130
View attachment 611141
Those first couple look exactly what I mad the first few times. I'm deff going to stick to this method being it has worked and yielded me the best results. And I agree the co2 oils are harsh.

View attachment 611126
View attachment 611127
View attachment 611128
View attachment 611129
View attachment 611130
View attachment 611141
Yes PEG-400 is what most of them used. I'm not sure if most of them are still using it or not. All I know is that it is hard to find, but a little goes a long way.

Back