Today I receive my seeds. I will plant them next week

welcome to the party m8 :pass::bighug: better late than never :eyebrows:

I've finally settled on a name for this girl. Nacho. As in "that's nacho cheese fool!"

damn she is a sweet little un :pighug:.. hope u get your ph sorted !

Brie day 30, now with sunshine, 51cm today :

Untitled.jpg

Cheers

☠️☠️☠️☠️and then there was one☠️☠️☠️☠️

c05efdbf65ed0de4f9adaed15f46e061.jpg
3336da64df16a27903542efcd4efec72.jpg
ebbddbb19b4e0dae284e2783c2fb516d.jpg

That's the one in coco up the swannie then! She looked dodgy from day 1 tbh, and coupled with my amazing bad luck, she's decided not to decide whether she's male or female. I've been picking tezzies off it for days now and they keep appearing so it's adios Mr/Ms WC2.

Bollocks. [emoji51]

☠️☠️☠️☠️and then there was one☠️☠️☠️☠️

c05efdbf65ed0de4f9adaed15f46e061.jpg
3336da64df16a27903542efcd4efec72.jpg
ebbddbb19b4e0dae284e2783c2fb516d.jpg

That's the one in coco up the swannie then! She looked dodgy from day 1 tbh, and coupled with my amazing bad luck, she's decided not to decide whether she's male or female. I've been picking tezzies off it for days now and they keep appearing so it's adios Mr/Ms WC2.

Bollocks.
emoji51.png

DAmn bad luck m8 ....

This morning i snapped Bries neck almost right off, trying to take the top bend off her ... :face:

she was given a quick operation, and a spraydown of boom boom spray from biotabs :

https://www.biotabs.nl/products/boomboom-spray

PHOTO_20170317_111854[1].jpg

It's seems to be working so far, tonight end buds are starting to stand up again, so there's water transport :bighug:

:pass:

Last edited:
DAmn bad luck m8 ....

This morning i snapped Bries neck almost right off, trying to take the top bend off her ... :face:

she was given a quick operation, and a spraydown of boom boom spray from biotabs :

https://www.biotabs.nl/products/boomboom-spray

View attachment 717724

It's seems to be working so far, tonight end buds are starting to stand up again, so there's water transport :bighug:

:pass:

Aww nooo.. the old duct tape field dressing eh? An old favourite of mine!

Hope she heals for ya bud, looks ok so far. [emoji1360]

Brie tonight after this mornings "accident", the top is still very much alive :vibe:

DSC_0033a.JPG

lower branches are starting to flower :

DSC_0038a.JPG

Cheers all and have a nice weed-end :pass::bighug:

can't wait for more updates :pop:

Back