U are in for a treat m8 ... i will have mine assembled for the fall season :pass:

Here's Brie Day 28, 39cm :bighug:

View attachment 715784

Cheers

Looking good dude, if I hadn't squashed mine she would be near on the same height. Here she is, I've dropped her down in anticipation of the stretch...I've got to go away on Thursday for a week and I'm leaving the misses in charge I'm bit nervous of what I'm going to come back to.

DWC_D29.jpg

Day 31

Did something i shouldn't have done so late in the game but said screw it and chopped the top off her lol

Stupid problems i was having made the top kind of skinny and scraggly looking so decided since she is pretty darn bushy below i'll just start a slight lst to move some of the branches and open it up some,Probably set her back a little but should end up with a nice even canopy of bud ;)

snip1.JPG
snip2.jpg

I've finally settled on a name for this girl. Nacho. As in "that's nacho cheese fool!"

So I've been having issues with my ph pen and as a result Nacho hasn't been feeling well. Just got a new pen so hopefully I can get things sorted. With that being said she got bent over lastnight

White Cheese Day 28
20170314_233609.jpg

20170314_233615.jpg

And here Nacho is this morning.
20170315_083358.jpg

Back