Actually, I have been trying to be all along. LOL

Finally pulled the AeroGarden from the cabinet and got it running. I now have a beautiful baby!

9e7153819781965feeceeeb70e41709d.jpg

I'll get better shots when the light goes off... [emoji106] [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Witchy.. please tell me that's a new seed! [emoji38]

Day 36 ish. I need to get better with the pictures. @Slater your a camera guy aren't you? What is a decent inexpensive camera I can get good pics with.

You know what that's the age old question... I mostly use my phone and for close up macro stuff I use my SLR pentax with a tamron marco lens...now depending on what you buget is, I recommend pentax as the affordable camera over cannon or Nikon but that can still set ya back £1000 with an extra macro lens.
With the tech in phones that's all you need, most new phones will be the same if not better than a cheap hand held camera (mind you Cannon do some cracking little point and shoot hand helds). Just get a phone with highest megga pixel's you can find.
I also edit a small amount in photoshop, my camera on my phone is good but still to get those colours right It needs tweeking...you can get a photoshop app for you phone for free...well half of it for free.

Sent from mTalk

Back