Nothing today :(

My package with the nutes better be alright!!! Bastards have had it on the go for 9 days now on freezing trucks and everything else and now tracking is saying its arrived in another city so its going to be sitting again for another 3 days out in cold in some postal lot :finger::finger::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::finger::finger:
My last bite shipment was sent back to store because the calmag busted and leaked . Still waiting on reship.

Alright, my package arrived [emoji106][emoji41]

344a0a55fab2df4ce068f6fa7f8f1bff.jpg

My last bite shipment was sent back to store because the calmag busted and leaked . Still waiting on reship.

If any of mine are busted i'm starting a dispute with my credit card company and getting a refund,Haven't got time to play around with a piece of shit company and wait for another order they will just send the same way :nono:

If any of mine are busted i'm starting a dispute with my credit card company and getting a refund,Haven't got time to play around with a piece of shit company and wait for another order they will just send the same way :nono:

Dang bro what part of Canada you from above the Arctic circle? That's bad even for Canookistan!:haha: I feel your pain we've all been there at one point or another.

DinaFem's Super Critical+2.0 AutoFlower, Lower Skirt Shot.... Isn't She Just So Damn Sexy?

:muahaha:

Attachments

• IMG_0346.JPG
    IMG_0346.JPG
    231.4 KB · Views: 42
Back