New Grower The new run

Its a little easier for me im sure I grow enough meds outdoors to last the entire year so my inside grow is just for fun to keep me busy in the winter months This run my RH is way down around 30 35% and I only keep my heater at 65 Deg in the winter so my heat is way down and my rh are way down and I am noticing everything seems to be moving much quicker this grow makes sense since the ruderalis likes cold dry climates that it could help maybe something to look into for you if your looking for optimum conditions to push your plants.
Hey that’s interesting! I am indeed feeling impatient atm LOL. Thank you.

My gorilla glue in this run didnt start to flower till day 46 but I transplanted it and started it in a small coffee cup for like 23 days or so. So it will end up going around 110 days. Im going to guess and say that if yours took till day 90 to autoflower that their was some outside stresses on the plant that caused it to stall out IE changing light cycles over or under fertilization or watering some kind of shock to its roots changing its enviornment its usually something we people do to the plants that messes em up n ive definetly done my fair share of messing up my grows marijuana is very tempermental and u would think its a weed but no its a very fussy weed that demands love and attention to grow at full potential. I have killed hundreds of plants over the 20 years ive been growing and have made so many mistakes that I have a very good understanding of how I need to grow to get the results I want. Its not the good grows that define you as a gardener its bouncing back from the bad grows and learning from them that makes you a good grower in my opinion anyways.

My gorilla glue in this run didnt start to flower till day 46 but I transplanted it and started it in a small coffee cup for like 23 days or so. So it will end up going around 110 days. Im going to guess and say that if yours took till day 90 to autoflower that their was some outside stresses on the plant that caused it to stall out IE changing light cycles over or under fertilization or watering some kind of shock to its roots changing its enviornment its usually something we people do to the plants that messes em up n ive definetly done my fair share of messing up my grows marijuana is very tempermental and u would think its a weed but no its a very fussy weed that demands love and attention to grow at full potential. I have killed hundreds of plants over the 20 years ive been growing and have made so many mistakes that I have a very good understanding of how I need to grow to get the results I want. Its not the good grows that define you as a gardener its bouncing back from the bad grows and learning from them that makes you a good grower in my opinion anyways.
Yes I may have stressed her a bit LOL. She spent her first 30 days in a very expensive yet woefully inadequate grow cabinet. Plus, first time grower, and in DWC ... it’s been known to happen.

deep water culture is a very expierenced grow technique that gets awesome results but is very easy to mess up. I prefer coco indoors and outside I go straight into the michigan soil that I compost all winter long.

Bubblegum stretching out
20181216_091827.jpg

Gorilla glue kiking in to high gear.
20181216_091454.jpg

20181219_175844.jpg
20181219_175835.jpg
Gorilla glue growing every day pushing the buds

Blueberry getting fat n bushy started pushing some pistals 2 days ago hopefully she will stretch already did 2 light defoliations on her very thick n bushy
20181219_175747.jpg
20181219_175737.jpg
20181219_175728.jpg

Bubblegum growing strong pushing lots of pistals im looking forward to trying this one
20181219_173035.jpg
20181219_173024.jpg

Back