New Grower The new run

Blueberry started to preflower today day 36
20181211_175354.jpg
20181211_175343.jpg

4 more months to go till i can get back outdoors im so ready to check out how these autos do outside where my real skills are. Inside is fun and fills my time but im ready for some 12 foot photoes n some super FAT BUSHY autos. Not sure since ive never grown the autos outside but what ive seen inside im betting monsterous numbers outdoors cant wait to start that grow journel!

Ill definetely b running my paersonal photo strain called blue goo a cross of blue cheese n gorilla glue which is a very heavy producing plant n grew to over 12 foot tall also for sure will b doing critical purple which did very good for me in my 1st auto grow but im definetly hunting hearty auto strains to try outdoors in michigan this spring n summer.

Last edited:
Mmm buds!
20181211_175937.jpg

Hi jc ladies look great. I’ll be following along, I’m anxious to see how the Growers Choice seeds perform for you. Looks like the critical purple did right by you, what do you think of their 27% THC claim for that strain?

Hi jc ladies look great. I’ll be following along, I’m anxious to see how the Growers Choice seeds perform for you. Looks like the critical purple did right by you, what do you think of their 27% THC claim for that strain?
It is quite strong but all of the medicine I grow is I dont know about 27% their are a lot of factors that go into that I am very happy with all of the meds ive grown from gcs so far and was blown away with that critical purple and the candy kush was amazing for my pain! All of the 6 auto strains ive grown of theirs have been quite easy and worth my time Im obviously so far an advocate of theirs here on afn and wouldnt mind seeing gcs autoflower seed selection expanding to more varieties very easy to order here in North America discrete packaging. I am looking forward to getting into their bubblegum auto though I got the strain the 1st day it came out on their website and so far it autoflowered super fast like day 23 and is growing like crazy very happy with all of the autos so far even the mephisto and paradise seed co seeds im running being a photo grower new to the autos I was skeptical at first but so far im very impressed with yeilds and potency.

It is quite strong but all of the medicine I grow is I dont know about 27% their are a lot of factors that go into that I am very happy with all of the meds ive grown from gcs so far and was blown away with that critical purple and the candy kush was amazing for my pain! All of the 6 auto strains ive grown of theirs have been quite easy and worth my time Im obviously so far an advocate of theirs here on afn and wouldnt mind seeing gcs autoflower seed selection expanding to more varieties very easy to order here in North America discrete packaging. I am looking forward to getting into their bubblegum auto though I got the strain the 1st day it came out on their website and so far it autoflowered super fast like day 23 and is growing like crazy very happy with all of the autos so far even the mephisto and paradise seed co seeds im running being a photo grower new to the autos I was skeptical at first but so far im very impressed with yeilds and potency.

I’m glad to hear you had a good experience with their seeds. I’m on my first grow with one of their gorilla glues and a pair of their northern lights. My GG is at exactly day 90 and I’m thinking she’s got another 4 weeks give or take, she didn’t flower until day 60ish. The NLs won’t finish much sooner than that. Big, beautiful plants and I hear the smoke is awesome, so there’s that. But I would have liked to have some bud for Santa. I visited their website recently and noticed they had a lot of new strains, that bubblegum caught my eye too LOL. I have a packet of critical purples I planned on running but I’ll be trying some other breeders first I think. How long did your CP go for?

U have to know when you get a flowering time like 70 days they mean from the day it stats to flower 70 days not seed to harvest gcs that is at least. Most all of my plants from them in the first run went around 100 to 120 days almost exactly 3 months which is super fast in my opinion these next ones obviously will be quicker. Being an outdoor grower and usually having plants take around 8 months from seed to harvest I have learned maximum patience. I have grown some exotic strains such as tie weed that have taken 12 weeks just in bud to finish. If you are seing a lot of people harvesting at week 8 or week 9 in my opinion they are harvesting too early and are degrading the quality of their smoke just to have a quick harvest. Most of the people who know what they are doing will let even the best Mephisto Dinafem so on go at least 1 to 2 weeks longer than suggested bye the breeder. So 10 to 12 weeks is very normal from everything I have seen My 2 critical purples I did I harvested one at week 11 and the other at week 12 and between the 2 got over 4 ounces in my micro closet grow. All totaled with gcs 6 plant run in my 2x3x4 closet grow box i yeilded almost 8 ounces in 3 months.

U have to know when you get a flowering time like 70 days they mean from the day it stats to flower 70 days not seed to harvest gcs that is at least. Most all of my plants from them in the first run went around 100 to 120 days almost exactly 3 months which is super fast in my opinion these next ones obviously will be quicker. Being an outdoor grower and usually having plants take around 8 months from seed to harvest I have learned maximum patience. I have grown some exotic strains such as tie weed that have taken 12 weeks just in bud to finish. If you are seing a lot of people harvesting at week 8 or week 9 in my opinion they are harvesting too early and are degrading the quality of their smoke just to have a quick harvest. Most of the people who know what they are doing will let even the best Mephisto Dinafem so on go at least 1 to 2 weeks longer than suggested bye the breeder. So 10 to 12 weeks is very normal from everything I have seen My 2 critical purples I did I harvested one at week 11 and the other at week 12 and between the 2 got over 4 ounces in my micro closet grow. All totaled with gcs 6 plant run in my 2x3x4 closet grow box i yeilded almost 8 ounces in 3 months.
Sure I get it. Going 80 or 90 days on an auto is going to happen sometimes. But autos veg for 3 to 4 weeks and mine went 50 and 60 days in veg. It’s great to have the bigger plant, not so great to wait 100-120 days seed to harvest.

Its a little easier for me im sure I grow enough meds outdoors to last the entire year so my inside grow is just for fun to keep me busy in the winter months This run my RH is way down around 30 35% and I only keep my heater at 65 Deg in the winter so my heat is way down and my rh are way down and I am noticing everything seems to be moving much quicker this grow makes sense since the ruderalis likes cold dry climates that it could help maybe something to look into for you if your looking for optimum conditions to push your plants.

Back