Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

To paraphrase the Beastie Boys:

"Because you can't, you won't, and you don't stop.
Born to be rockin' the Sure Shot"

Thank you Mephisto for always giving us something to look forward to.

SC
50% cloudy.
First Grow
8b72c71a3054f26a09c37d4374be63d7.jpg

Jah Strength
mg

All are invited to check out my current first grow. [emoji271] Mephisto; DP.

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/59051/

Hey man, it's a small selection of 3bog x ripleys og, originally I intended to produce enough to offer as a new ltd. ed. But when all was said and done we didn't produce enough for that option,

However there'll be some freebies of it to go with the 4/20 promo and then it'll likely be available as an illuminauto later in the year

Cheers
Hey Mitch. Any info on the mbap. As far as size, and time frame. I know that the
We're running her to make the Walter bx :D
Will that be the artisanal Walter???
Imin love with that white!!!
I have 2 Heisenberg special at 35&36 days. And as soon as stretch stopped they both turned on the frost in an absurd level.
I am waiting for a ww restock. Is that something i can look forward to in nearish future Mitch???
I want to try everything Walter touches!!!!!

Hey Mitch. Any info on the mbap. As far as size, and time frame. I know that the

I have 2 Heisenberg special at 35&36 days. And as soon as stretch stopped they both turned on the frost in an absurd level.
I am waiting for a ww restock. Is that something i can look forward to in nearish future Mitch???

Hey yes, Walter is in reproduction, and should be back in around 8 weeks,

We have two artisanal projects with the Walter,
Amnesia haze x Walter which the f2's are currently being run, and the Walter bx, the s1 the white seeds were just potted yesterday afternoon after germinating

The mbap, it will depend on phenotype but it's looking like most will run 75 days but with decent medium - large plants

Cheers Mitch

Amnesia haze x Walter which the f2's are currently being run, and the Walter bx, the s1 the white seeds were just potted yesterday afternoon after germinating

The mbap, it will depend on phenotype but it's looking like most will run 75 days but with decent medium - large plants

Cheers Mitch
The 3bog pheno is shorter but stalkier for sure. The Ripleys pheno is tall and skinny but looks to be a big producer. As usual I think Mitch is dead on that the 3bog is on the large side of medium and the ROG pheno looks like it's going to be on the large side of large lol if that makes sense

We have a MBAP grow off thread going where I think we have 10 or more people growin them out right now

Cheers Mitch
Awesome!!! Loving everything ive ran, and am running from mephisto.
Currently have 7 mephistos in grow. A 3bog that has been one of the funniest plants ive grown. Super long fingers. 7 inches with about 14 secondary branches lol....
A very tight bush at 23 days. Really starting to stretch now too. Waxiest healthiest leaves ive seen on any plant as well. And an almost leather skunk aroma ALREADY from her..
So 3bog paired with Ripley's im stupid excited about. Also Mitch? Will there be another Illuminauto drop this year??

Awesome!!! Loving everything ive ran, and am running from mephisto.
Currently have 7 mephistos in grow. A 3bog that has been one of the funniest plants ive grown. Super long fingers. 7 inches with about 14 secondary branches lol....
A very tight bush at 23 days. Really starting to stretch now too. Waxiest healthiest leaves ive seen on any plant as well. And an almost leather skunk aroma ALREADY from her..
So 3bog paired with Ripley's im stupid excited about. Also Mitch? Will there be another Illuminauto drop this year??

Cool,

This year... I'm thinking probably not. Just the one coming in July, and perhaps one early next year, it takes quite a few runs to get 10 nice new strains in order, and the next 3 months are all going to be spent on new project development. And I'm having a month off during August.

Cheers Mitch

We have a MBAP grow off thread going where I think we have 10 or more people growin them out right now
I got a month til i can plant again.
Planning two sour stomper and two mbap as my next four to start in the stagger. Then it will be grape crinkle and sour stomper and sodk til xmas.then im running out a photo scrog with some orange animal cookies. A Michigan strain. Orange cream soda terps...
I will check out that grow off though now. Thanks for info.

Hey guys,

I've just put in to germinate tonight..

Photos:

Deep strawberry diesel (deep chunk x strawberry diesel)

The white (mephisto s1's)

Purple haze [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] - rare dankness

Hybrids from hell - Afghan erdpurt & rocket chunk x arnes cheese

Photo x auto f1's:

Super lemon haze x skywalker (re-run)

Mango haze x toof decay

G13 haze x hubbabubba

Cannatonic x nch

Cannatonic x 3bog

Livers x auto livers

And even raided the breeding bag for some old crosses that for one reason or another weren't grown out at the time..

Sour orange diesel x OD ,

Panama/deep chunk x WW1

UK Jamaican x skunk#1 x OSS

Big mix of stuff, but as summer comes it's definitely the time to get a photo run in at the farm.

Cheers Mitch
That's what I'm talking about!!! Damn I love you guys lol!

Back