Indoor THE HYBRID HEMPY BUCKET trial run

The roots.
IMG_20170429_171520.jpg
IMG_20170429_171524.jpg

This thread inspired me to try something similar. I have 2 plants in solo cups filled with coco. They dry out so damn fast. I cut the top of a 32oz Gatorade bottle off so that I can place the cup inside of the bottle. A overflow hole was drilled 1.75" up from the bottom. Wish me luck!!

This thread inspired me to try something similar. I have 2 plants in solo cups filled with coco. They dry out so damn fast. I cut the top of a 32oz Gatorade bottle off so that I can place the cup inside of the bottle. A overflow hole was drilled 1.75" up from the bottom. Wish me luck!!

share some pics bro!

Is 32oz. your final pot? If not I'd go straight to final. You don't really want to transplant auto's as it costs you veg time and smaller plants/yeild ime.

As promised. Here we go
I'll have to go double check the day. I think it's around 40 now. Just shy
View attachment 744426 View attachment 744427 View attachment 744429 View attachment 744430 View attachment 744431 View attachment 744432

:drool:
Looking sexy. :dancer:

I apologize for thread jacking. To reply to @Roasty McToasty I am 5&7 weeks into 2 separate solo cup micro grows. They have started to dry out wayyyy too fast. I hope using this hempy hybrid method the coco stays moist long enough. Unfortunately I am only able to feed them once a day.

I apologize for thread jacking. To reply to @Roasty McToasty I am 5&7 weeks into 2 separate solo cup micro grows. They have started to dry out wayyyy too fast. I hope using this hempy hybrid method the coco stays moist long enough. Unfortunately I am only able to feed them once a day.

Ahh, i get it now. Lol. That's a great idea!

I too, apologize for the jacking.

Back