Indoor THE HYBRID HEMPY BUCKET trial run

Looking sexy af bro, just got caught up. Idk why I'm missing this devolop, but daym you are smashing it. This may be the beginning of something epic.
:pimphand: :slap:

Looking sexy af bro, just got caught up. Idk why I'm missing this devolop, but daym you are smashing it. This may be the beginning of something epic.
:pimphand: :slap:
I feel the same way. Who said stoned ideas are bad ideas? Lol thanks toasty

Day 24 I think. She is looking good. She got tied down the other day. Recovered and looking great.
I'll get a few solo shots this week. Pre tie down post tie down and a few days after is the pic order.
She is a solid week younger with no fim or stress other than the tie down. She is trying to catch up to the other girls.
View attachment 734825 View attachment 734826 View attachment 734827 View attachment 734829
Last night I was gently tying the main top down and snapped her head clean off !!!! The horror but I think she will be fine she has six nice tops and is looking happy . First time for everything I guess

Last night I was gently tying the main top down and snapped her head clean off !!!! The horror but I think she will be fine she has six nice tops and is looking happy . First time for everything I guess
Ahhh nooo. I broke a side branch on one of my others. It knuckled up n healed though

Back