Live Stoners The Fox Tail Thread!! Bring Out Your FOX TAILS!!

Rebel

AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
This here thread is a place to show off our beloved phenomena known as "Fox Tails" or "Fox Tailing"... There's no solid explanation for this occurrence... Only theories... So let's make this fun!! I'll kick it off and post some of mine. Autos and Photos are welcome so bring it on!!

:spels: :spels: :spels: :spels: :spels: :spels: :spels: :spels: :spels: :spels:

Dinafem Fruit Auto
FRUIT_5-2015 6.JPG

FRUIT_5-2015 1.JPG

Emerald Triangle Headlights Kush Auto
HLK 1_1-3-15 2.JPG

HLK 1_1-3-15 10.JPG

Future 86 Auto
CD 3 HARVEST 1 .JPG

CD 3_10-7-12 2 DAY 75.JPG

:vibe::dancer::vibe::dancer::spels: :smokeout:

Everyone got Repped for their gorgeous contributions!! Except A4 as I have to get back to you... Slapped you not that long ago! Thanks my friends!!! PLEASE Keep them coming! Here's another one of mine...

Kaos Kreations Auto Lemon Head
LEMON HEAD_5-23-15 3.JPG

:clapper::clapper::clapper: :pighug: great idea for a fun thread Reb! :slap:.... alas, I've no tales of tails to show,... but I'm enjoying the heck out of the rest- :smoking::d5: ...I remember that freakin' HK pole-ax!...and the Claw,...:haha: .... Excellent examples you guys, some textbook stuff here... wishing I knew more about the factual reasons behind this,... I was just telling Tim the other day-- "....foxtailing, I can't find solid scientific info about the why behind it,... heat stress, genetic propensity, shooting powder, excessive P, etc. etc.,..:doh:... in other words answers run the gambit: genetic, nutritional, environmental, hormonal.... or combo's there of! :shrug:"..... Elvis, that's THE strangest looking PJEM I've ever seen! Have you shown Aunty this pic? It's her girl, so she'll have insights for sure,... :biggrin: