e01b263fe950536c236cdc7f4109968f.jpg
day 40 very slow start. Tbe gorilla glue is right next to it day 10

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Depending who's making it they're basically the same thing, but a proper Irish/English breakfast is crucial to my survival. But I don't see a pint in the photo...?
I don't eat white pudding,now that's a proper Irish thing! In fact I can't even by it where I live!
Potato Farl or boxty or some cold cooked potato leftovers from yesterdays dinner (traditionalists only) is an Irish thing too.
I never have any potato with my English breakfast.
The Irish will also have soda bread where the English breakfast has bread made with yeast as the raising agent.
I generally don't have sausages unless they are of a very high standard (you never know what's in them)!
Both English and Irish breakfast traditionally do.
Baked beans are also often served with an English breakfast as is fried bread.

I don't eat white pudding,now that's a proper Irish thing! In fact I can't even by it where I live!
Potato Farl or boxty or some cold cooked potato leftovers from yesterdays dinner (traditionalists only) is an Irish thing too.
The Irish will also have soda bread where the English breakfast has bread made with yeast as the raising agent.
I generally don't have sausages unless they are of a very high standard (you never know what's in them)!

I meant in California people don't know the difference most the time. Now when I go across the pond I know I can get a proper Irish and proper English breakfast! I enjoy both regardless of my Irish (and Cherokee) descent. But I've got to have the frosty ale with either one!
:cheers:

I meant in California people don't know the difference most the time. Now when I go across the pond I know I can get a proper Irish and proper English breakfast! I enjoy both regardless of my Irish (and Cherokee) descent. But I've got to have the frosty ale with either one!
:cheers:
:d5::jointman:

We don't eat white pudding either.........in fact I've never had it!!.....is it different to the black pudding we have with our breakfasts?.... I was offered it once in Liverpool but declined....

White pudding is the sister to black pudding and commonly found as a savoury oatmeal sausage containing oatmeal, bread, suet (raw beef or mutton fat) and sometimes shredded pork. It can also be found without the suet and pork as a vegetarian option.

Back