Me?? The babies are under 600 HID that came from Virtual Sun (about 240$ US) the LED is a GoGrow model (about 420$ US).. The COB im building was "pieced" together but i have about 530$ US into it and will have it complete this weekendView attachment 706486(work in progress)....EDIT:: sry,i see you were asking Izzy...
Me?? The babies are under 600 HID that came from Virtual Sun (about 240$ US) the LED is a GoGrow model (about 420$ US).. The COB im building was "pieced" together but i have about 530$ US into it and will have it complete this weekendView attachment 706486(work in progress)....EDIT:: sry,i see you were asking Izzy...
the build looks like an awesome light

public service announcement
LIVE STONER INTERVIEW Fri Feb 24 6pm GMT, 1pm Eastern, 12 Central, 11am Mountain, 10 Pacific, 9 Alaskan
P1030963 (1).JPG

the Inventive One, our very own Jump Start the Imagination Guy...POP22

Hahaha I sure wish I was handy with tools and such I'd prolly burn the house down trying to diy a light [emoji23] mannnn that thing looks lik it packs a serious punch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha I sure wish I was handy with tools and such I'd prolly burn the house down trying to diy a light [emoji23] mannnn that thing looks lik it packs a serious punch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure you can do it,thats why im documenting every step..i have all the top guns helping me or i wouldnt be doing it!! Much respect for @BigSm0 @arty zan @Ripper @pop22 and @The Elvis

Back