Yea definitely dont supercrop autos they wont make it to harvest [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
62b9bf204d4fbd1fb204cedd074d6da8.jpg
65f985479cf48c315c3af23acb84311d.jpg

2 NL autos both cropped the first more then the second [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dayyyymmm those look killer!! Are they still growing?

Dayyyymmm those look killer!! Are they still growing?

The first one just stopped its mini stretch and is now packing on the weight around day 65 the second one is still growing at least 2 weeks behind I thought she was dead at first but with a lil TLC she made it through [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

The first one just stopped its mini stretch and is now packing on the weight around day 65 the second one is still growing at least 2 weeks behind I thought she was dead at first but with a lil TLC she made it through [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Looks like a contender for next months POM !!

Hey!! Did you already post those in the mainline/training thread in my sig?? Share some technique with the community..win win for everybody!

Looks like a contender for next months POM !!

Thanks @budelee that means a lot, I also have some mephisto genetics running in autopots at day 37 hoping my white crack steals the show will be hard to choose my entry for sure to the left is the crack and 3bears og on the right under 200 watts of spectrum king led
e17be2ecffcba5b93e363d96b47b93af.jpg
gotta get ready for the fastbuds grow battle excited is an understatement [emoji846][emoji846][emoji846]

Thanks @budelee that means a lot, I also have some mephisto genetics running in autopots at day 37 hoping my white crack steals the show will be hard to choose my entry for sure to the left is the crack and 3bears og on the right under 200 watts of spectrum king led
e17be2ecffcba5b93e363d96b47b93af.jpg
gotta get ready for the fastbuds grow battle excited is an understatement [emoji846][emoji846][emoji846]

Woot woot..the shi*s gonna start getting real,real quick like,mine should be hitting the stretch pretty soon..ive got six plants now that didnt get any training and i have been bored to death!!

Hey!! Did you already post those in the mainline/training thread in my sig?? Share some technique with the community..win win for everybody!

I haven't actually will check it out and add my tidbits didn't think I was doing too much heck a branch or two got broke in the process... I will gladly post in the training thread [HASHTAG]#Honored[/HASHTAG]

I haven't actually will check it out and add my tidbits didn't think I was doing too much heck a branch or two got broke in the process... I will gladly post in the training thread [HASHTAG]#Honored[/HASHTAG]

Bro,besides the juice yer feeding em( i see the blender in the pic)..yer smackin em up pretty good,and it shows,soon we wil have everyone cuttin tops and breaking branches!!

Bro,besides the juice yer feeding em( i see the blender in the pic)..yer smackin em up pretty good,and it shows,soon we wil have everyone cuttin tops and breaking branches!!

Hahaha they're definitely getting the juice hahaha and lol gotta improvise the tower fan needed a booster seat breaking barriers with autos gotta love it [emoji23] [HASHTAG]#AutoWarriors[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:
Back