White pudding is the sister to black pudding and commonly found as a savoury oatmeal sausage containing oatmeal, bread, suet (raw beef or mutton fat) and sometimes shredded pork. It can also be found without the suet and pork as a vegetarian option.

Dude......I'm sorry I can't watch that vid........I nearly blew chunks when I saw those lol ......

Dude......I'm sorry I can't watch that vid........I nearly blew chunks when I saw those lol ......
:laughcry::funny: Too funny! Somet people don't like black pudding because the thought of it containing blood puts them off.
But yeah i know what you mean, I have never been drawn to white pudding and I'm quite an experimental eater and I will generally try everything at least once.

I always plant my girls in their death pots...not a fan of transplanting..
Boring without you the last day or so
Mine started in the big pot.. I think in going back to starting in solos. Seems like I have more control with a transplant
I'm thinking of transplanting going forward or moving to an even smaller air pot.

:laughcry::funny: Too funny! Somet people don't like black pudding because the thought of it containing blood puts them off.
But yeah i know what you mean, I have never been drawn to white pudding and I'm quite an experimental eater and I will generally try everything at least once.
Hmmm arty,whats the "secret" ingredient in the "white" pudding...bwahahahahaha

Very nice bro there all looking great
Thanks brudda!! I was jus tying a GSC down..all LsT from here..its a full water/nute day....day 21
image.jpeg

Back