You
Sorry i was being offensive.

While my intent was to offend a certain person in my final response. I did cross line of acceptable behavior as i acted butthurt myself by calling him out of his response back.

My initial response to him, was not to nag him in his, but agree thats how i know it, just didnt write it.

And yes i hold morals...I am a God fearing Jesus believing sinner still battling.... But i can at least ttry to tone things down....hence my initial response to him.
You sound like a good guy side!

Last edited:
Having a hard time ordering fastbuds gear, I have tried attitude, midweek song, and herbies all no longer accepting debit/credit cards was going to go with midweek as they have fast shipping welp that's not going to work... Kinda sucks as I really wanted to join the comp, anyone know of seedbanks that accept debit cards ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having a hard time ordering fastbuds gear, I have tried attitude, midweek song, and herbies all no longer accepting debit/credit cards was going to go with midweek as they have fast shipping welp that's not going to work... Kinda sucks as I really wanted to join the comp, anyone know of seedbanks that accept debit cards ????

Just ordered and received 3 different orders from The Choice and they have @FastBuds in stock. It's The Attitude's sister company.

Nope still on the hunt
8c06589bcfebd1dd21f967e0339f24fa.jpg

Back