Last picture before harvest.. hope she is good for a top 5View attachment 732260

nice plant there ripper !! So I've been waiting to ask this question... You said last pic... So this pic is your pic people vote on or Will you submit another one for that.... Curious how this works

Last edited:
:doh: day 66. Probably last whole plant photo.
I screwed up, and no excuses. Hopefully i learned what not to do next time. I will be growing the same bean again.

I want to apologize to Fastbuds for not doing a better job, this doesn't represent their fine genetics.

20170412_090204.jpg
20170412_090235.jpg

Thats some nice chunky bud @ 66 days

I screwed up, and no excuses. Hopefully i learned what not to do next time. I will be growing the same bean again.

I want to apologize to Fastbuds for not doing a better job, this doesn't represent their fine genetics.

View attachment 732458 View attachment 732459

nice plant there ripper !! So I've been waiting you ask this question... You said last pic... Do this pic is your pic people vote on our Will you submit another one for that.... Curious how this works
It really don't matter, nobody's gonna vote for @Ripper anyway..:crying:

View attachment 732458 View attachment 732459

If you didn't kill it, there's not much wrong with it in my eyes.. you'll blow the next one up..

nice plant there ripper !! So I've been waiting to ask this question... You said last pic... So this pic is your pic people vote on or Will you submit another one for that.... Curious how this works
I will submit a final pic of her all final pics must include the whole pot she is in and the whole plant... I will submit mine by the deadline

If you didn't kill it, there's not much wrong with it in my eyes.. you'll blow the next one up..

Thanks step, it will make a nice pile of budz. Just wasn't what i was aiming for, and no excuse for my mistakes. Lol, cant even blame much on being stoned while in the tent.

Back