That's weird I also have one of those prepaid cards and I couldn't even get to payment info section
456c6faa8d26f718a485e96b31e2a80f.jpg

^^^got error message after choosing debit card for payment option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MasterCard wasn't working I believe if that's what you have... I just placed my last order about 10 days ago..

That's weird I also have one of those prepaid cards and I couldn't even get to payment info section
456c6faa8d26f718a485e96b31e2a80f.jpg

^^^got error message after choosing debit card for payment option

Seed banks have been having trouble with debit/credit because the big corporations don't want to support the cannabis industry

Nope still on the hunt
8c06589bcfebd1dd21f967e0339f24fa.jpg

When I was using a debit card my bank blocked purchases from the UK, said there was to much fraud. So I'd call them and tell them I'm ordering from the UK and they'd let it through. PTA since nobody told me what the problem was.

Current Diaries
Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze
Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.
Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

When I was using a debit card my bank blocked purchases from the UK, said there was to much fraud. So I'd call them and tell them I'm ordering from the UK and they'd let it through. PTA since nobody told me what the problem was.

Current Diaries

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

I used this card before for international purchases, this time I couldn't even get to the card input section selected payment option for debit card clicked on continue then boom got the error msg

I used this card before for international purchases, this time I couldn't even get to the card input section selected payment option for debit card clicked on continue then boom got the error msg

There have been a couple times in the past that I'm aware of that there were denial-of-service attacks on the credit card clearing centers and you couldn't even use a Visa for about 24 hours.

Current Diaries

Back