Anyone in here be thinkin plant size makes their small BLANKS bigger??? I want to play shit talk too .... never needed to subsidize my manhood with a plant so here is my BLANK you, I dress to the left solo cup. :vibe:

we dont get canna spots for solo grows yet I bet I would smash with grams per liter :stir: a zip from 500ml = 9 tops with 4 inch "nugs" +/- 4 inches. And I did it with less than $1 of nutes, recycled coco and second hand light.

So
hqg-2549.gif

Stone Dragon
IMG_2622.jpg

IMG_2585.jpg

EDITED VULGARITY AS PER Madame M

Last edited:
No problem edited, We dont get battle badges in solo... I liked the Sparks in here.

Cheers..:coffee:..we Want to encourage Competition..and full bragging rights..and trash talking..because that is the Fun of growing...IMO..

This thread is the prototype..:headbang:..but we do have limits..keep it about the plants..some of us don't have willies to wave.

You Do realise you have FB seed coming...?..and the Second Leg of the competition kicks off early May..so if you Like this banter..you may want to Join up..:d5:..let your Girls do the Talking..

I was early to the party and my FB plant it didn't make it to the dance. I thought my solo girl spoke volumes...

I did see a girl win a pissing contest willie or no one time lol. :drool:

Cheers..:coffee:..we Want to encourage Competition..and full bragging rights..and trash talking..because that is the Fun of growing...IMO..

This thread is the prototype..:headbang:..but we do have limits..keep it about the plants..some of us don't have willies to wave.

You Do realise you have FB seed coming...?..and the Second Leg of the competition kicks off early May..so if you Like this banter..you may want to Join up..:d5:..let your Girls do the Talking..

Anyone in here be thinkin plant size makes their small BLANKS bigger??? I want to play shit talk too .... never needed to subsidize my manhood with a plant so here is my BLANK you, I dress to the left solo cup. :vibe:

we dont get canna spots for solo grows yet I bet I would smash with grams per liter :stir: a zip from 500ml = 9 tops with 4 inch "nugs" +/- 4 inches. And I did it with less than $1 of nutes, recycled coco and second hand light.

So
hqg-2549.gif

Stone Dragon
View attachment 718831

View attachment 718832

EDITED VULGARITY AS PER Madame M
Why-o-why on earth would your plant be getting glory holed?? :rofl:

Back