My

plant will be chopped and cured by May 1st all 150 grams + of it.. I guess bending and defoliation is three times better then mainlining a plant...

My last blackberry like this took 65 days...but this one is bigger..so we will see..

Not sure how one way is better than another..just different...step out the box bro...I would think you would be used to people treating their plants like this...you are a mod here...you've seen it before....let me guess..your house and car are the best as well...lmao...at you again..

Yea ripper..your the best man!!!

Have fun man...it's easy

My last blackberry like this took 65 days...but this one is bigger..so we will see..

Not sure how one way is better than another..just different...step out the box bro...I would think you would be used to people treating their plants like this...you are a mod here...you've seen it before....let me guess..your house and car are the best as well...lmao...at you again..

Yea ripper..your the best man!!!

Have fun man...it's easy

In this thread I am just another grower.. we established that I thought.. I am used to it and just having fun getting your panties all bunched up... relax a little

Damn dudes take a canna chill pill.. If you need a comedy break take a look at my plants.. Okay that was funny.. We will all either make it to the finish line with what we have or we may as well drop out now.. Its all good.. The shi* talking was supposed to be in fun.. I may be wrong but i dont think anyones life depends on winning.. At least mine dont.. Comps and tests behind me for a bit, ill breed some dragons and mephisto gear.. This is not a lose for anyone who finishes cause to me the bud is as good a prize as bragging rights, okay i made that part up to make myself feel better....come ere' guys :pighug:

Damn dudes take a canna chill pill.. If you need a comedy break take a look at my plants.. Okay that was funny.. We will all either make it to the finish line with what we have or we may as well drop out now.. Its all good.. The shi* talking was supposed to be in fun.. I may be wrong but i dont think anyones life depends on winning.. At least mine dont.. Comps and tests behind me for a bit, ill breed some dragons and mephisto gear.. This is not a lose for anyone who finishes cause to me the bud is as good a prize as bragging rights, okay i made that part up to make myself feel better....come ere' guys :pighug:
I'm totally just having fun...it's just the things he says leaves himself wide open..I harbor no ill feelings..it's all good

Bwawagahaga your plants now that is funny. I will leave him alone he takes it personal. Imagine if stepside and you did to him what you guys do to me daily... yikes

Not sure if this is shit talking or something else, seems like it was getting serious. :shrug:Mainlining an auto should not cause this much attention or drama. We have all seen stranger things done to autos, sometimes just to see if it can be done. I'm not a big mainliner fan, but that is only because I'm lazy and like to try and keep it simple. I had never tried topping an auto until I saw autobeast do it.

Having a plant go beyond breeder estimates has nothing to do with stunting them. For example, DP Auto Mazars are suppose to be a ten week strain, I and several growers I respect have, grown these out to 90+ days in both DWC and coco, with spectacular results ask the beast, although I'm pretty sure his were grown in Biobizz light. Everyone knows breeder estimates are not very accurate. My current girls will probably go longer than their estimates but on the last day of the contest, if they manage to live, I will get the best picture I can And submit it.

If you want to shit talk about someone's plant just watch for my pics later today and I haven't done any training other than some light LST. Damn girls are barely alive and haven't even started flowering and of all things I'm getting some kind of pH lockout, because I refuse to believe I really could have an iron deficiency. Or they might just be stunted, who knows? :rofl:

Back