Stretching out nice
Day 43...she is coming along just like I thought she would...20" at her two twin peaks...no signs of stunting here I would say...looks way over 50 grams as well...but what do I know...I do know that's a 42" tower fan in the back ground..lol..

View attachment 718700

View attachment 718701

View attachment 718702

View attachment 718703

View attachment 718704

View attachment 718705

View attachment 718706

View attachment 718707

View attachment 718708

View attachment 718709

Thanks for your time..!!
Now let's..

:smokeout:
Doesn't look like she will finish by the 15 for picture day

Screenshot_20170319-191124.png
Screenshot_20170319-191124.png

You
Doesn't look like she will finish by the 15 for picture day
Know what else...no matter who posts or what their plant looks like you wait till I post to talk negative....I got buds on my plant...others do not...you tell me she won't be ready...not anyone else...you are not cool or a good dude...try smoking some of your pot...those things might change..

Well if that one isn't ready by the middle of April I think I might have to withdraw.I can't imagine mine being ready by then. They aren't as far along as greenies.

You

Know what else...no matter who posts or what their plant looks like you wait till I post to talk negative....I got buds on my plant...others do not...you tell me she won't be ready...not anyone else...you are not cool or a good dude...try smoking some of your pot...those things might change..
Actually this just came up today on what we are doing for the final vote how do we start the next wave of the competition on 5/1 if we do the vote at the same time how will those that do not make get in to the second round.. so I am with king on it. Don't freak out and start being mean to people..

Actually this just came up today on what we are doing for the final vote how do we start the next wave of the competition on 5/1 if we do the vote at the same time how will those that do not make get in to the second round.. so I am with king on it. Don't freak out and start being mean to people..
I've just noticed a pattern that's all..not sure why or where it comes from...

Just adjust the other competitions back...

If it happens to go into early 2018 so what..still same plants..stick with what is written on front page and all will have a better chance...

My $.02

I've just noticed a pattern that's all..not sure why or where it comes from...

Just adjust the other competitions back...

If it happens to go into early 2018 so what..still same plants..stick with what is written on front page and all will have a better chance...

My $.02
Working on it not my decision.. I am sure it will fair for all.. I didn't expect everyone's plants to need 90 days.. buy you guys love to stunt the shit out them I guess

Back