Cheers @budelee :bighug:

Cheers @Dudeski ...must be Good amended soil to keep up with LED growth..:d5:

Cheers @Roasty McToasty ...COB's...:d5:..how you finding them....?
All the Excited Talk for the last few months in the Back shop has been about COB's...:biggrin:..so how are you finding them so far..?

Cheers @stepside :d5:...I was looking at @Bailey 's fert photo Thinking Yeah that is a Nice Advert for them..then I Thought..Nice advert for them All...coz all the girls look in tip Top Condition...:headbang:..I Like to know the gear we use on our little Hobby is Worth the Money..

Cheers @MateraGaia ...does sample pack mean Free sample...?..:eyebrows:

What do you Think of them up to now..?..your Girls certainly look in Good Condition.

Been using them for about a year, and I love them. Just recently rebuilt 1 beast into 2 light bars. Got much better coverage now and they're not too powerful anymore. Can use more watts with less heat, and bought myself a few inches of headroom. Got 11 cobs in my 5×5 and its bright AF in there.

Hey @Mossy how's life

I'm stuck in the Slow Lane ATM @Bailey :d5:..but I'll get there..
I Need Spring back..:biggrin:

Been using them for about a year, and I love them. Just recently rebuilt 1 beast into 2 light bars. Got much better coverage now and they're not too powerful anymore. Can use more watts with less heat, and bought myself a few inches of headroom. Got 11 cobs in my 5×5 and its bright AF in there.

11...:yoinks:..what does that do to your lecky bill..?...:coffee:

11 in a 5 x 5...Yup..you are going to have to wear Sunnies...:woohoo:..your Girls too...

Cheers @budelee :bighug:

Cheers @Dudeski ...must be Good amended soil to keep up with LED growth..:d5:

Cheers @Roasty McToasty ...COB's...:d5:..how you finding them....?
All the Excited Talk for the last few months in the Back shop has been about COB's...:biggrin:..so how are you finding them so far..?

Cheers @stepside :d5:...I was looking at @Bailey 's fert photo Thinking Yeah that is a Nice Advert for them..then I Thought..Nice advert for them All...coz all the girls look in tip Top Condition...:headbang:..I Like to know the gear we use on our little Hobby is Worth the Money..

Cheers @MateraGaia ...does sample pack mean Free sample...?..:eyebrows:

What do you Think of them up to now..?..your Girls certainly look in Good Condition.

Thanks @budelee. Yes free sample just cover the shipping which was 30. The shipping makes sense since they send you 6 quarts of nutes plus some other goodies. Seem like top notch mostly organic stuff.

@Mossy thanks for the compliment, but GSC is looking a little rough because my fookin' ph pen took a dump.

Day 30
Moving along, the grapefruit is looking deficient, can't seem to get her dialed in. G14 is about ready to explode, going to have to start some LST on her tonight. With my small tent I'm always a little nervous about opening them up too much or they wind up blocking each other.

Fast Buds Grapefruit
Watermarked3(2017-03-13-1155).jpg
Watermarked4(2017-03-13-1155).jpg

Fast Buds G14
Watermarked1(2017-03-13-1154).jpg
Watermarked2(2017-03-13-1154).jpg

Group Shot
Watermarked5(2017-03-13-1157).jpg

Last edited:
Thanks @budelee. Yes free sample just cover the shipping which was 30. The shipping makes sense since they send you 6 quarts of nutes plus some other goodies. Seem like top notch mostly organic stuff.

@Mossy thanks for the compliment, but GSC is looking a little rough because my fookin' ph pen took a dump.
No prob.. We have a few guys using their gear.. I checked em out but didnt follow thru..

I'm stuck in the Slow Lane ATM @Bailey :d5:..but I'll get there..
I Need Spring back..:biggrin:

11...:yoinks:..what does that do to your lecky bill..?...:coffee:

11 in a 5 x 5...Yup..you are going to have to wear Sunnies...:woohoo:..your Girls too...

3 lamps with 11 cobs, each lamp is 250w but i am currently running them all around 550w with the dimming. Elec. bill is usually around $160 and thats including household use.

Yes free sample just cover the shipping which was 30. The shipping makes sense since they send you 6 quarts of nutes plus some other goodies. Seem like top notch mostly organic stuff.

Yeah...anytime you are shipping liquids in the post it costs a fortune...:d5:..Nice of them to provide a sampler though.
They have Product Confidence...:headbang:..I Like that.

Bummer...:nono:..I Hope it doesn't knock them off their stride.
Under lights you need it much more dialled in that me on the Free Range ones..(outdoor..:biggrin:..)

3 lamps with 11 cobs, each lamp is 250w but i am currently running them all around 550w with the dimming. Elec. bill is usually around $160 and thats including household use.

Can't Complain on that energy useage bill...:d5:..

What is everyone else using for ferts..?

Is everyone LED..?

I'm using a supersoil mix of my own creation and other than the organic raw whole milk I'm trying per @Green75 's suggestion, I'm using Dragonfly Earth Medicine's 'Natural Mistik' once a week for foliar. I've got LEDs going now but I'm trying to fix my plasma light that went out so I can add it now that they're starting to flower! That plasma blankets those beautiful ladies in pure WHITE so I'm hoping I can figure it out asap!

Back