Okay..auto pots...regular coco coir cut with perlite? Self feeds? Drip to drain?
Or just drip? What's the deal? I went to website quickly...but I'm back to ask..
Autopot part of the forum - https://www.autoflower.org/forums/autopots.329/

Autopots are different from other types of hydro they use a float valve at the bottom of the pots this means there is always a small layer of water/nutrients that the plant can use.
It is also beneficial to use the autopot airdomes to keep the bottom of the pots aerated.
There are various substrates that can be used but coco is by far the most popular, due to it moisture holding ability and the fact it is also near impossible to water log it as well.
Adding 20% perltire just makes the mix a little airier and allows good oxygenation of the roots.
Adding Clay pebbles to the bottom of the pot half way up the air dome gives a nice buffer between the water and the coco.
Feeding in an auto pot can be done by adding nutrients to the rez or with bitotabs in the pot, with just plain water being supplied from the rez.
Hanzbricks is a fine autopot grower and should be able to help with any questions you have and of course you can read through his journals and pick up some knowledge.

Very nice start brother!:d5:
Autopots,coco, airdomes all looking good.
Do you half cover your air domes with clay pebbles or do you do something different?
Any chance your using biotabs?
I actually went a little higher this time because my girls showed signs of overwatering all through veg this time. Will see how the do this time, but so far have seen any droopy leaves.

I did not get the tabs in time for this grow as I was pushing it to get these into the contest. I will be running a comparison grow next time with BioTabs and synthetic, feeding Sweet Seeds Dark Devils with separate reservoirs should be late April. This time I am running separate reservoirs, one with AN and one with Technaflora nutes.

Yes...thanks
They have given you a lot of info on autopots but let me say this, they are the easiest growing method I have ever experienced. They are a lazy grower and over-waterer's dream come true and that is me to a tee. Top water for the first 3 weeks, turn on the reservoir, and go on vacation. My last grow I was out of town on holiday and work for almost four weeks of the grow and they survived the neglect producing 7oz from two ladies.

Yes, I am hooked!:woohoo: As others have said check out @Hansbricks journals, he has several completed grows and they all be monsters. He is my Autopot mentor. :worship::worship:

So really, at what point did you really think, geez I just wanted to know what they were, not the entire evolution of autopots? :crying:
LMAO we aim to please and further the understanding of the members to an encyclopedic level!:crying:
:pass:

You think he might be saying you're long winded?? That's OK as long as you're facing front :oops1::gassy::gassy1:
Could be lol but it is mostly videos, so watch, don't watch the choice is there to be made by the member !:yeah:

got dangit you been eating eggs again!:funny:
giphy.gif

Back