Harvest & Curing The Evolution of My Dry

NorseGrower

Plug Unplugged 2020
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
El Chem Kiwi, Pink Panama, Wedding Cake
Hey all,

I thought I would share. I've only been growing for about a year and I've been trying to refine the process bit by bit. My first havest I had issues using a small tent to dry. My second harvest I tried brown bags. It kept my flavor but I didn't like the buds having flats but liked the properties of the brown bag wicking.

A thought about a wardrobe box but wanted a per plant solution. So I started suspended plants whole upside down inside a 4ft Lawn bag. This kept buds from getting flat, got me my 10-14 day dry and I can actually stack them individually in closet.

Originally I got some lawn bags and put some cardboard to reinforce and keep bag opened up. Then I would stick a pencil through bottom step and bunch up bags around pencil. It worked good. But I wanted something to stop the bags from slouching and a better solution than a pencil through stem.

I thought about some criss cross bamboo stakes or something like that to give exoskeleton on the cheap. But I just went basic with PVC and elbows made just to barely fit bag. I dig them! Middle bar will pivot up and down stifly.

These slide out of bag after a few uses if I want to swap them out. I went fancy on old bags I used with cardboard and embedded hygrometers in bag by cutting rectangle and clear taping over it. But I didn't really go by it so I wouldn't bother with these.

I put these in closet with a Inkbird connected to humidifier and dehumidifier holding around 60 and I have a ac unit I'll use in warmer times to get down to mid 60s. After I dry trim I put in Grove bag for 42 days if I can make it lol

Thanks for looking
CollageMaker_20211121_171735709~2.jpg

Back