Indoor The Elvis does DRAGON'S..

I think ill switch 1 MH to HPS after looking at my own pics and i do that to see things or "issues" red light needs to be introduced to the grow now. ill still run 400 mh for the younger ones.. so far advanced nutes are killer and i do see more oil on and inside the leaves they look wet! i think that's the bud candy doing that.

ELVIS LEG.jpg

Lets play name that "strain"..

this is all my sweets from their auto mix. if anyone sees something let me know so i can doc it..

this one has purple buds so im gonna guess Dark devil. but not sure it looks like the 5 that i grew
1.jpg

this one was a fast autoflower no clue what it is other than pretty! im using that bud candy and if you look at her top leaves they look wet and shiny and i "think" its because of bud candy.

2[1].jpg she also has the 5th main stem that will show up later .

here is another sweet no idea but i can say she makes trics very young!
3.jpg
1219142128a[1].jpg same plant trics down the leaves hardly any buds yet.

the next 3 are mystery sweets seeds

1219142130b[1].jpg again more oily leaves. she has 3 main stems..
any idea what she is??
1219142132b[1].jpg clueless but i like her long fingers.
1219142127c[1].jpg another maybe cream mandarin?

OK on the the dragons!

her is my stone dragon super super oily! and a fast auto!
5.jpg

6.jpg Ga this is my first cheesus out of soil 11-28 about 22 days if its a boy he sure is hansom! i cant see anything just yet but ill know in 24 hours or so any thoughts?
here is another GA
7.jpg nice cheesus dragon! fingers grossed.

8.jpg karma dragon! this little mamma was a stumpy for a wile then turned female and has exploded in growth!

thanks for playing..

shawn-klush-elvis2.gif

jayar here is my cheese candy as of today.

1219142128c[1].jpg

This plant needs a prosthetic!!
this is the plant i did a C section on the main stem and its trying to make it to the top so ill just help her out. Dr Elvis is on the case!

gallery_4_192_13600.jpg

:pH Reading..?:her we go lets take a clear straw and divide the growth and open her up to let in the light . lets get that main stem up and out!

1220140144[1].jpg dont get any ideas folks this straw is for the plant ! lol
and now for in install..

here is the new growth looking perfect just no light!
1220140141[1].jpg perfect slice to get all that out very strange.

now with the new prosthetic branch/straw!
1220140145[1].jpg

1220140146[1].jpg perfect ill add another if needed.

thanks for looking !

elvis badgirl.jpg The Elvis is TCB!

Good chance for a girl so far.........

Dude dont know how i missed your grow!! Lol been missing out on some quality entertainment!! Hahaha also didnt realize you had another Cheese Candy going now too, perfect we're Eskimo Brothers lmao. (dont know if u watch The League)....
:Sharing One:

Dude dont know how i missed your grow!! Lol been missing out on some quality entertainment!! Hahaha also didnt realize you had another Cheese Candy going now too, perfect we're Eskimo Brothers lmao. (dont know if u watch The League)....

:Sharing One:

yea I do and yea we are bros!!

tumblr_mfrpvlQkuF1s1kdgao1_500.gif

Back