Indoor The Elvis Builds a Lamp!!

NPK is the new gateway drug for Ca-Mg .

bro this plant dont even have tip burns I only have so many ML of cal mag for this pig!!!! Im gonna up her feed more for a week she will get back green.. or more green
I will also place a feed order..
Moving-animated-picture-of-pig-in-the-mud.gif

Last edited:
I give mine a fast drip IV of calmag lol. When they are getting hammered with light they never seem to get enough. No stress on the buds man, you should start preparing a way to stake that girl up soon as the branches will be snapping in a week to two. Your over 50w per cob correct?

I give mine a fast drip IV of calmag lol. When they are getting hammered with light they never seem to get enough. No stress on the buds man, you should start preparing a way to stake that girl up soon as the branches will be snapping in a week to two. Your over 50w per cob correct?
Im about 75 watts per cob.. My FV is 50 v im at 75% anymore i get burns.
:pass:

Im about 75 watts per cob.. My FV is 50 v im at 75% anymore i get burns.
:pass:
Sweet. Plenty of power. One day you wish for bigger buds and the next you can't believe what you have hanging off of bent over branches. Even in a scrog I use close to 50 yoyo's in a 48 sq' space. I see you in the same situation very soon

[QUOTE="Habitual, post: 1379161, member: 34757"
Fuckin cobs turn these plants to junkie fiends looking for a mainline intravenous. NPK is the new gateway drug for Ca-Mg .[/QUOTE]:crying:

Damn she got big @The Elvis !!:headbang:

You hit the jackpot dude! Looking like you've got the best Fruit grow of all tested! Damn thats a big girl!
Thank you pop!! She is a fatty!! Ive upped all her feed and she is about to go on the over drive!! And molasses..:toke:

Last edited:
Holy shit that thing is packing some heat *pun intended*:hothot:

Looking good man, reeeeeeaaaaal good. Will be checking around here some more!

Back