The Elvis Breeds The Pink panther "auto"

The Elvis

King of Rock in Roll
Reaction score
Hello AFN, I'm The Elvis, and this is Shot at making My very own autoflower, that i have dubbed The pink Panther. I will be using mags Pinky pie x Dutch passion TD at F6 Pinky X Dinfem white widow at F8 and Pinky Pie X Dinafem OG. The other Autoflower I have chose to put in this gene pool is @Mossy s PAK
My goal is to have a potent autoflower, high in THC with nice vigor and really fun colors..

PinkPanther.gif
elviscape.jpg

Pink_Panther_2.gif

Ok Lets Have a look at the parents I will be using. I have no idea what will be male or what will be female and for this F1 cross I can run just 10 regs seeds.. All the parents seeds are regs and not fems..

This is Pinky Pie X TD for anyone who would like to have a look at her.. Im posting her so I can look back to see how close Pink panther may or not look like her.. PPXTD is very Potent.. I expect My F1 of this cross to have high THC even for a first cross.. Please understand I am not a cannabis breeding pro, but this is how im going to learn this very long journey.. @Fuggzy I hope you sub and offer me some Breeding karma!!

pinky piextd.jpg
PPXTD

PPXOG See what Im sayin!!!:pass:

pinkypie3.jpg

Here leaves just all bloody lookin... red not purple.. @tripaholic88

This is Mossys PAK IM going to cross those with.. Thanks for the pic mossy.. Once I can get the Pink panther into the the world.. I want to able to look back at the parents for reference.. Wow Its just a real privilege for me to even be able to just such amazing high quality autoflower genetics to make the Pink Panther, I can only dream what those F1 first plants will look like.

pak2.jpg
:headbang:

So here it goes!!! I gave the PAK and Pinkies a little sand paper and on into the wet paper napkins..
lets just I get and eww this is gonna be fun!!! :thumbsup:

0711160145[1].jpg

0711160148[1].jpg

plus the PPXTD and the WW are in the wet towels..:pass:

0711160155[1].jpg

Thank you very much!!!
eimages.jpg

Forgot to take a pic of the WW beans but you guys know what wet beans look like..

I did not germ any of the PPXOG..

tumblr_maml55n4vO1rrpsd7.gif
@Eyeoftheworld i do hope you Tag along.. @pop22 any input would be really cool from you!!

Last edited:
Dude I am in for the ride. This all sounds like the making of some good ganja!
giphy.gif

I love the PP in the mix man, some reason I see plants like this when I think of Pink Panther. ;)
giphy.gif

Man I have been wanting to make this auto strain for so long and I'm just gonna dive in.. its the best way for me.. Im so thankful that Both breeders gave me there blessings on using there hard work so this just is just very exciting for me.. Cant wait to see were it goes!!

Hi @TheElvis
Sounds like a nice project, i am in to enjoy your breeding journey.
Sending you some breeding karma to have a good selection.
Do you want to smoke the males to check or do you rub your fingers at the steam for selecting the male. If you smoke them be careful, dont smoke to much.
happy breeding
cu tobe

Hi @TheElvis
Sounds like a nice project, i am in to enjoy your breeding journey.
Sending you some breeding karma to have a good selection.
Do you want to smoke the males to check or do you rub your fingers at the steam for selecting the male. If you smoke them be careful, dont smoke to much.
happy breeding
cu tobe

I have no plans to smoke a male, but I will hunt him for color.. plus I could put him under a scope to see up real close..:d5:

I have no plans to smoke a male, but I will hunt him for color.. plus I could put him under a scope to see up real close..:d5:
Nice bro i like to see different colors, in my projects i breed for aroma and.taste.
good luck bro.
Let the king rock his breeding ground.
cu tobe

Back