The Elvis Breeds The Pink panther "auto"

Ok this is what im working with.. these pics were borrowed from Mag.. this is pinky pie X WW grown under 12x12 54 days and there full of F9 seeds.. those are the seeds I have from these pics..:pass:

pinklyxww3.jpg
pinky pie X ww.jpg

So here are the pinkies The one on the far right is a PPXWW I have my eye on him!! :yeah: he is bigger taller and he showed sex faster than the others.. I think he will be a great choice for a F1 pink panther
I need to watch him just to make sure he is not a hermie ya gotta check!! he will be moving under my back porch to live out his male life.. The big plants will be fine because the lucky lady is 25 days or so before she can get pregnant!!! all those will be harvested or so late in bloom it wont matter..

Ok this is what im working with.. these pics were borrowed from Mag.. this is pinky pie X WW grown under 12x12 54 days and there full of F9 seeds.. those are the seeds I have from these pics..:pass:

View attachment 610640 View attachment 610641
o man they must be some nice seeds there brotha, they got one frosty momma! and i woulda picked the same male as you did, nice choice Elvis:cheers:

o man they must be some nice seeds there brotha, they got one frosty momma! and i woulda picked the same male as you did, nice choice Elvis:cheers:

Thank ya very much!!! Man i have always wanted to do something with white widow anyways and after looking at mags pics of his mommas I just gotta Do it!!!

Hey Elvis there is a legendary California strain named pink panther did you get your hands on a cut?
en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Pink_Panther/Unknown_or_Legendary

No i didn't find that cut i did see that when i was searching the name.. That pink panther stain does sound real nice but who knows how to get it!!!

Back