Status
Not open for further replies.
@davisgirl - Dinafem Battle - Week 2 Update. Critical+2.0 23 days old. 9.5". Lite feeding with Greenleaf's MegaCrop & Algae Extract. :toke:

23.Crit a.JPG

@davisgirl
@archie gemmill

This really pains me to write this but i need to declare myself out of the dinafem and the general battles! Emergency electrical repairs need to be made at the property starting this thursday 16th may which will be lasting for 2-3 weeks so i i ne to completely remove all signs of growing from the house which means taking the tent down and fixing the cupboard back etc etc...
This couldnt have happened at a worse time! I still have plants finishing up from the first round of battles and the new ones were just about to take their place in the tent!
I have another location but both of the tents there are in flower so i cant take them there so they will be going to my mates to continue vegging out until i can get them back!
Excuse the french but im fucking gutted!!!
Good luck with the grows everyone, I'll still be on site talking shite and will post some pics of the og cookies and blueberry cookies when i can get up to see them! ✌✌

@RivetGrrl Good to have you back, hope all's ok :pass:

Seedstockers Week 2 Update

Thin Mint Crack Day 24

Res is at .7g/L Megacrop and .3ml/L Calmag. Just been leaf tucking so far and she's evened her canopy out nicely.

View attachment 1058653

View attachment 1058655 View attachment 1058656

I'm hanging in, still rough but fingers crossed.

I see you have a week 2 update in your threadmarked post, would you like me to add these pics and info to it or are you good?

Your gals are filling out nicely :smokeit:

I'm hanging in, still rough but fingers crossed.

I see you have a week 2 update in your threadmarked post, would you like me to add these pics and info to it or are you good?

Your gals are filling out nicely :smokeit:

You mind if I sort it? :pass:

Thanks, happy enough so far :d5: fingers crossed for ya :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back