Status
Not open for further replies.
@HighnDry

Day 22

Day 22 (1).jpg

Day 22 (2).jpg

@HighnDry week 2
Day 11.
Finally the last airpot free...transplanted nr 3. She has some brown spots now...could be insects. Spotted a few gnats some days ago. Sticky strip is up..flies are organic too:shrug:... i dont see an invasion...they look gone...
Just letting it grow for now.
3 Blueberries;
Root pouch behind is biotabs range on biobizz light mix
Left front reused soil from earlier round biotabs
Right front the one in the cup transplanted.

My earlier and first biotabsround:
last riping of the lower buds ( harvest in 2 times) of RQS jack herer auto on biotabs day 85+ on cob 100 watt.
20190512_223149.jpg

On topic;

Day 11 Three Zamnesia blueberry

Good roots in a cup.
20190509_192456.jpg

20190512_223340.jpg

Day 14 today

20190512_223048.jpg

Tomorrow continue on water, no ph, just soil and its life plus boom boom spray from now.

Long update just some info needed to follow the diary. Due to lack on time this weeks.... im not updated anymore :help:
Will catch up with everyones future trophies soon.
Sorry for the silence, just one update weekly in here for this grow.
Grtz to all, specially my fellow competitors leg 2 Zamnesia.

Moon

@TheMongol Seedstockers weekly update

DAY 18 UPDATE

Looking good and recovered nicely from being topped at Day 16.
No nutrient issues other than a few paler patches - possible Magnesium issue, but the feed was just increased, so lets see if that helps.
A slight touch of leaf curl on the edges. Possibly wind related (looks more like wind than lights too close).
Raised the fan slightly to see if that helps.

Topped:
full

Full Plant:
full

There's no way out for her now so yes, that's her forever home. Hoping her stalk doesn't get too thick!

If she ends up growing out of it you could try a can opener to pop the top, then a pair of snips to open up the mouth piece to fully remove it from the stem.

@davisgirl Dinafem Weekly Update.

DAY 18

Going nicely and was topped today at 4th node.
Was a touch pale, and showing some Cal/mag issues, but feed was upped yesterday and that seems to have reversed the paleness.
No CalMag on newest leaves.

Topped:
full

Full plant:
full

Calmag Issue:
full

@archie gemmill

General Battle Update

Blue Toof Special Pheno

Day 7

The roots of both plants are safely in the water, so they should take off now. Temps in the cabinet is averaging over 90 degrees, but it will only get worse. I need them to continue to adapt.

798cb1cfd0efc77f49df16ba5b863b1e.jpg
077e649b661ce610e5e862236200b280.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back