Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheMongol Seedstockers weekly update

DAY 18 UPDATE

Looking good and recovered nicely from being topped at Day 16.
No nutrient issues other than a few paler patches - possible Magnesium issue, but the feed was just increased, so lets see if that helps.
A slight touch of leaf curl on the edges. Possibly wind related (looks more like wind than lights too close).
Raised the fan slightly to see if that helps.

Topped:
full

Full Plant:
full
Looking good, hope you get a beasty bush.

@TheMongol

Day 11 - weekly update

Seedstockers Super Skunk doing her thing, not much to report really other than she's now on RO water rather than tap. Stem is maybe a touch spindly but I'm glad she's stretched a bit.

On a very light feed at the moment so I'll begin upping it and adding a bit more cal-mag to compensate for the change in water. I can see the beginnings of spotting on the leaves so I guess it was a little low.

She'll probably have another week in the small pot before transplanting to the 15l fabric.

full

Also tried to germ one of the Fruit Cakes. Actually I've tried to germ 3 of them now, one cracked but isn't showing much promise. I'm sorry to say that whilst delighted with free seeds, I'm very underwhelmed with Seedstockers. 1/3 germ rate on the Skunk and the Fruit Cake. I know their model is based on affordability but frankly at these germs rates, it's a false economy and for home growers I can't see there's much of an advantage
Bro, i'm sorry but IMG:shrug:can you post it into your thread plz?

Same strain, also some brown spots and light decoloured spots on yours!
Just like on mine...strange cuz i saw some gnats...not anymore but thougt it was that!
Interesting to compare and see an equal little problem. Do you have any reason for yours? Greetz moon

A pic, all 3 have some light decoloured spots.... right front also brown on first leaves.
20190512_223048.jpg

A pic, all 3 have some light decoloured spots.... right front also brown on first leaves.
View attachment 1058540
Ya, once I saw the brown spots, I ws up the CalMag a bit, so far they are gone.

I was thinking about your update yesterday as well, as you are the only one doing the same strain as me, want to see how yours goes and see whether there is any difference between our plants. Happy growing and keep on the green leaves:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back