Status
Not open for further replies.
@davisgirl Cookies update.

6232019 Cookies Update.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@RivetGrrl yh keeps saying to big

I'm terrible at tech, I upload pics from my phone, but if you are using something that has bigger file sizes try saving in a smaller format. Sorry I'm not the best with this kinda thing, someone else hopefully is a techie!

Edit to add posting stuff and thread refresh is slooooow so could be the server. Hang tight everyone, we are working on moving things over!!

Thank you all for your patience, it's rough on all :nono:

Seedstockers GOTY Update Week 10 - @RivetGrrl

Week 9 updates all gone. Not my fault so gonna post as usual.

OG Kush doing very well at Day 78. Still not done yet. Mostly white hairs and still putting frost. Oldest plant but slowest as well. Must be the scorched leaves. Her color may look good but 100% of her leaves are fried. Dry, brittle and all clawed since veg. First such experience. I must say, I'm surprised she looks this good considering. Chunky buds!
6c5a9014f2f6144c1559667753198646.jpg

Just in case she decides to finish, can I have a chop code?

General Battle GOTY Update - @archie gemmill

Again, Week 9 update posted but is lost. HSO Bubba Kush at Day 74 and just beginning to form nuggets. Very slow compared to all others this round.

Very bushy. Too bushy if you ask me. Sensitive to nutes, PH and erratic CalMag needs. Perhaps I got started with her off the wrong foot. Still looks like she is gonna give lots of buds but don't have a good feel of this plant. Does not look like she will finish before Day 90.
4c2f847d05cfef09cb848e27e304f3d4.jpg

Bomb GOTY Update Week 10 - @woody

THC Bomb at Day 30 and I have pretty much given up on her. Don't know what is wrong and too tired and too late to figure out. Only reason I'm keeping her is to complete this battle with you all!
a125898d41d896bdf72a54f42e28b9c4.jpg

1289aa2e9dd4b8a2b14e0e83ba548656.jpg

She cannot take any lights it seems! Nutes and PH has been singled out. Even made sure soil has no bugs. Nothing works so far so I'm just hoping she lives thru the battle.

On the other hand, I got a gem from BOMB. Berry Bomb at only Day 22
1eb9726b546b2a27f6cfc0c0a5b1d231.jpg

Too bad she is not in any battles.

just when I updated on HOTT, doh.

OK here's some week 10 updates, Twin Towers, OrangeBud auto is in the LGOTY and the General Battle, I was a bit disappointed with her a couple of weeks ago but she's starting to chunk up a bit...

The other shot is Pink Grapefruit in the 3 in a pot grow, she's in the Short Stuff Battle and also what RWYB, There's a Pineapple Gum and a White Widow in there too but they're pretty well hidden around the other side.

6jc.jpg
6jb.jpg
6ja.jpg
IMG_6330.jpg
IMG_6334.jpg

The update is a little on the late side but here is Week 9 day 69 Blue Kush @davisgirl

My lil mutant blue is all grown up now. I'll be starting flush in a couple days.

11asdf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back