Status
Not open for further replies.
@RivetGrrl Seedstockers weekly update.
Day 59
Starting to get the frost on properly now:
BCN-059-001.jpg
BCN-059-002.jpg

Guys i'm missing some updates in Autoseeds battle!

Zamnesia G.O.T.Y 2nd Leg
Gorilla Glue Auto
Day 56

Sort of going well, definitely not a looker though :rofl: temp in tent is rising now it's getting warmer, up to 36c at times and the rh between 65% and 85% :toke:
20190623_113849.jpg

20190623_114031.jpg
20190623_113714.jpg

@HighnDry :pass:

OK free pass this week battle folks, (care of @Mossy) if you already put in an update thanks, if not it's stressful all around with AFN down. You are free to update if you wish, I will be happy to update your journals Seedstockers peeps. :smoking:

Seedstockers GOTY Update Week 8 - @RivetGrrl

OG Kush at Day 64. Recovering well from her burn injuries and giving me some nice buds! Lets see how she finishes? Smells great too!
77ae5d34d7a226787e88edc692432fba.jpg

Group shot
d59aa018d57c8b7d0e7daf07459b2835.jpg

She's gonna be a fat beast!! Very nice :smoking: and thank you for the update.

Lol crazy roots. Hey thats exactly her, went out this morning and sure looks like tips of new leaves comin out top buds so re veg. Holy shit on the longest day of the year, days get shorter now so we just see what happens with her, but yeah thats exactly the same plant as mine

Cool, good to know she is a Critical. I am looking forward to how yours is going to end up since she is massive. I'd love to trade buds at the end, see how they differ from indoor to outdoor same strain.
That is weird she went to reveg, was it from flowering to fast?
I will be moving those clones around soon, and then waiting for them to reveg since I took them 2 weeks into flower.

@RivetGrrl Seedstockers weekly update.
Day 59
Starting to get the frost on properly now:
View attachment 1074195 View attachment 1074196

She sure is getting bigger and frostier since last week, thanks for the update :pass:

Seedstockers update after many attempts week 8/9 had View attachment 1074276
Had to edit pic server saying too much?? @RivetGrrl

Could be issues with the service (un)-provider, or maybe your picture was too big? Came through now, thanks for the update. She looks to be filling in heavy too :d5:

Zamnesia update final days now fighting high humidity and as the density of the buds are getting me paranoid of mould.... Got plenty of airflow going on to counteract so fingers crossed...
_20190625_013155.JPG

Won't let me upload others cba to edit atm soz ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back