:smoking:.

Shrooms and weed go hand in hand :thumbsup:

I only have had shtooms once in Amsterdam I thought I was going to die of laughter and then later the canal was calling me in ,so I was walking along pinned to the wall and later clinging on to a bench :rofl: for dear life ,,, that canal was still calling me in :coffee:

I've always been to scared to try. I've smoked weed since 9 and only drank from 16-21 then it wasnt fun anymore. Been offered everything under the sun probably, just never was my cup a tea.

This guy is a stoner for life lol

Yeah...Me Too...:pass:...I didn't even have me first Toke until I was in me 30's..I was Scared to try...:biggrin:

Question......

Do Dogs also get to chill out when you are smoking :shrug:

I guess so.... Sure looks like it !

(my girl, with her best puppy toy)

Stoned Dog.jpg

:muahaha:

autoseeds battle weekly update along with comp choice circled in blue

Nice @IzzyTheGrower :pass:....she would be my choice too...just straddling the pot walls nicely......:headbang:

But, I bet you are making up for it now.... :crying:

Like a Trooper @Frogster :pass: like a Trooper....

Wow im 32 and couldnt imagine the last 20 without...

I didn't drink either...:pass:.I was High on Life.......:vibe:...then it all went down hill.....:crying:

Nice @IzzyTheGrower :pass:....she would be my choice too...just straddling the pot walls nicely......:headbang:

Like a Trooper @Frogster :pass: like a Trooper....

I didn't drink either...:pass:.I was High on Life.......:vibe:...then it all went down hill.....:crying:
I still crave it every once in awhile. So I go to store and then it sits until someone else drinks it lol.

Back