I still crave it every once in awhile. So I go to store and then it sits until someone else drinks it lol.

I gave up for 3 years a while back...my SIL said I was the Boringest Bitch in the world when I was off the drink...:crying:

I gave up for 3 years a while back...my SIL said I was the Boringest Bitch in the world when I was off the drink...:crying:

I did the normal 16 to 19 year olds thing and got drunk a few times....

But I had a bad experience.....

Got Drunk one night, and woke up naked, tied to a lamp post, and married....:nono:

Never touched a drop since....

I'll just stick to the weed..... safer.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I like being my boring self, keeps me on the other side of bars. I was a wild one for sure with my 4 mugshots a year. My main problem was street racing and the fact that I didn't have a license never seemed to help matters.

Got Drunk one night, and woke up naked, tied to a lamp post, and married....

I'll just stick to the weed..... safer.
Sounds like a wild night lmao.

:crying::crying: Thought it was about time to change that out,Been using 7 years or so :nono::rofl:

I was puzzling how to describe the new one..apart from yellow mutt...then I passed you in a thread and Thought ....Ah shumway...:biggrin:.....nearest I've seen..

:crying:

Got Drunk one night, and woke up naked, tied to a lamp post, and married....

I'll just stick to the weed..... safer.

Yup...that would put me off the drink too.............:cheers:....

My Mother told me never to have a one night stand..............:pass:..I Thought she meant because they would leave in the morning and you'd never See them again....:doh:....

27 years later I look at hubby and wonder what the hell went Wrong............?..............:crying:

I like being my boring self, keeps me on the other side of bars. I was a wild one for sure with my 4 mugshots a year. My main problem was street racing and the fact that I didn't have a license never seemed to help matters.

:crying:

I have two older brothers that went off the rails when their Mom died....1 grew out of it..the other never did....:biggrin:

Back