Attachments

• IMAG1479.jpg
    IMAG1479.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 30
Well today's update comes with a heavy heart as we found out our 8 year old beagle has stomach cancer. It's a big snowstorm today and school and work was a no go so we at least get to spend his last day together as a family.
@archie gemmill Week 5 update, Oasis Genetics Berry Blue 6 weeks old today. Starting to pack on frost all my plants are small this grow but I know what I did wrong so already looking forward to the next one.
View attachment 1023927 View attachment 1023928
Here he is in all his glory. I'm sure there is a special doggy heaven where he can chase bunnies until I get there to give him a pet and tell him he's a good boy again. This picture is from a year ago just in case it may appear that I was running a very sick dog.
View attachment 1023929
So sorry about your pup my friend I lost 2 German shepherds in a yr It tore my heart out there more than pets to us i think of mine as family

Nice Hairy, may need to check in with @Mossy to see if our plants are allowed to be on shrooms while competing.

:smoking:.

Shrooms and weed go hand in hand :thumbsup:

I only have had shtooms once in Amsterdam I thought I was going to die of laughter and then later the canal was calling me in ,so I was walking along pinned to the wall and later clinging on to a bench :rofl: for dear life ,,, that canal was still calling me in :coffee:

:smoking:.

Shrooms and weed go hand in hand :thumbsup:

I only have had shtooms once in Amsterdam I thought I was going to die of laughter and then later the canal was calling me in ,so I was walking along pinned to the wall and later clinging on to a bench :rofl: for dear life ,,, that canal was still calling me in :coffee:
I've always been to scared to try. I've smoked weed since 9 and only drank from 16-21 then it wasnt fun anymore. Been offered everything under the sun probably, just never was my cup a tea.

This guy is a stoner for life lol

Yeah..... nice job, sometimes small plants can be good too.....:rofl:

What type of "miniature strain" is that ?

:amazon:[HASHTAG]#battlebanter[/HASHTAG] :amazon:

:amazon:

:crying:

Depends on your perspective..........:pass:....do I roll minature joints...........?............

IMG_6335.JPG

Mushroom power

This is my thin mint crack ,,

She looks really Happy on it.........:pass:..good green.........I Bet there are a lot of members go after that Thin Mint Crack after seeing this Battle...:bravo:...

:amazon:

:crying:

Depends on your perspective..........:pass:....do I roll minature joints...........?............

View attachment 1024736

She looks really Happy on it.........:pass:..good green.........I Bet there are a lot of members go after that Thin Mint Crack after seeing this Battle...:bravo:...
That j is so small lol.

So no drug test for battle gals then? Lmao

Back