And 2 £30 cheques from the leccie company arrived today, I'm a great complainer :smoking:

Hmmmm, should buy my ladies some Dutch Pro bloom nutes, we're about that time on a few of 'em. Or should I use my Biobizz bloom with an airstone? Is it worth getting an airstone for the res anyway?

Free to good home...? :pass:..there was a row of peas there and they have trampled them flat.......:nono:

IMG_6316.JPG

IMG_6323.JPG

[HASHTAG]#gardenpests[/HASHTAG] .......:pass:.
Happiest tent I've had 3/4 weeks into a grow :peek:

View attachment 1024713

A Good healthy green is a joy to look at @High'n'Dry

And 2 £30 cheques from the leccie company arrived today, I'm a great complainer :smoking:

You need to do a Tutorial.....:pass:...we have some people think that standing screaming and shouting will get them a good response...

Tent full @Frogster :bighug:.......who is Your Favourite ATM...?
Swinging it......:amazon:

giphy.gif

Well @Mossy .... Hmmmmmmm, Difficult question..... It changes every day, depending on how I feel.

And as I grow "Jungle Style" it's difficult to get close up and take a real good look.

However, this morning (10 mins ago), I snapped these for you....

All plants Day 34, and measured from the top of the pot.

Either or both of these plants, in their respective categories, may stand a chance.....

The Purple Stilton (below) is standing 4 ft tall, I like her... I see potential.

(I also see the top of the tent.... getting closer every day)

Day 34.jpg

But, the Girl Scout Cookies isn't far behind, at around 3ft 5"....They (all 7 plants) are all starting to flower nicely, and have Bud sites galore...

Day 34 Plant 1.jpg

The way I look at it is this.....

I am a winner no matter what... with the amount of Bud I am going to get from all of them.

:vibe:

Last edited:
Morning gladiators,

mossy :bighug:shame about the peas get some more sowed

I am a winner no matter what... with the amount of Bud I am going to get from all of them.

That's the spirit , I was concerned you big plant growers would turn blue when my 3ltr pot wins :smoking:

It's just my Irish charm @Mossy :yeah:

Kiss of the Old Blarney Stone @High'n'Dry ...:headbang:

Well @Mossy .... Hmmmmmmm, Difficult question..... It changes every day, depending on how I feel.

Ha ha..I Always have a Favourite in a grow...:pass:..one I Hate cutting down...:biggrin:

And as I grow "Jungle Style" it's difficult to get close up and take a real good look.

Aye...:pass:..that'll make it difficult.........

The Purple Stilton (below) is standing 4 ft tall, I like her... I see potential.

(I also see the top of the tent.... getting closer every day)

:headbang:

and Bud sites galore...

I've been very impressed this leg seeing the abundance of Great Bud Sites on the crosses...all Potential .....:pass:

Yeah.if you work it out at £10 a gram of harvest.....:watering:..it puts the grow cost into perspective huh..?.......:smoker:

Looking Great...:headbang:

mossy :bighug:shame about the peas get some more sowed

Morning @hairyman :bighug:..yeah I did..they were just me earliest row...:pass:

Pea sowing season is sept/oct here..they over winter...handy for nitrogening the soil up for spring crops........:watering:

How's your grow going..?

Back