@Mossy and @Ripper and @Mañ'O'Green

Edit and @archie gemmill :smoking: Mr perpetual himself :toke:

I was thinking sticking my novelty grows in there and such in fact ,,it could become the perpetual, micro and anything else not otherwise covered by other battle criteria battle thread

Edit perhaps to narrow a field and too long a name perhaps

I was wondering about the locked perpetual battle thread , which seemed to be sorted and ready to go and was even getting germination posts and then locked by @Mañ'O'Green

Last edited:
@Mossy and @Ripper and @Mañ'O'Green

Edit and @archie gemmill :smoking: Mr perpetual himself :toke:

I was thinking sticking my novelty grows in there and such in fact ,,it could become the perpetual, micro and anything else not otherwise covered by other battle criteria battle thread

Edit perhaps to narrow a field and too long a name perhaps

I was wondering about the locked perpetual battle thread , which seemed to be sorted and ready to go and was even getting germination posts and then locked by @Mañ'O'Green

You came to mind when I thought of a creative training thread :pass:

Ol' Yella's got some nice reds on her :kiss:

IMG_20190418_000751.jpg

This one's fattening rapidly :smoking:

IMG_20190418_000354.jpg

They chunky nugs :toke: no pop corn in your cupboards :pop:

Day 76 and my seedstocker fruitcakes might be going into flower ,,,I wonder if they can be entered into round two :coffee:

Hahaha, fruit cake had a few kinks I believe? Another 2-3 weeks for the chunky one to go I think. Tiny in height but got some big ass limbs :pass:

Hahaha, fruit cake had a few kinks I believe? Another 2-3 weeks for the chunky one to go I think. Tiny in height but got some big ass limbs :pass:

:smokeit: will she get to last 2 -3 weeks :eyebrows:

I am under a gagging order about kinks and such :coffee: but I will say my expectations from an auto is not to take 3 months to flower:thumbsup:

Thanks! @Autoseeds.com

Been really impressed so far with your Girl Scout Cookies.

Qb
Same here very impressed

@Need4Weed autoseeds weekly update

The gsc girls are starting to pack on the frost and swell up will be giving another round of defoliation in the am clean them up for the final stretch

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
e884af3ff00e8b10e72cabf8c748e0d0.jpg
cb5597c9e9b43429fdb83023b2909121.jpg
1a2710d335d5982abeec8af8df8e8d54.jpg
aef454583c43b03df45043cb3a50bf16.jpg

Back