@TheMongol

DinaFem Battle Update Week 11

Fast Critical at day 70 from seed, and day 40 of flower. Looks like she's going to finish in 11 weeks from seed, with only 7 weeks of flower for this fast beauty. Hard to question the value of quick finishing photo period genetics after growing this lovely girl in less time than most autos.

2019-04-18 13.44.42.jpg
2019-04-18 13.44.25.jpg
20190418_133757.jpg

@TheMongol

Fast Critical at day 70 from seed, and day 40 of flower. Looks like she's going to finish in 11 weeks from seed, with only 7 weeks of flower for this fast beauty. Hard to question the value of quick finishing photo period genetics after growing this lovely girl in less time than most autos.

View attachment 1046921 View attachment 1046923 View attachment 1046925
there's defintely something to be said for a swift photo! Looks beautiful.

@Bailey @Only1Sky im still waiting on your update or harvest pics for week @Zamnesia 11 sorry for being a pain chasing you
Week 11 updates April 12th - 18th
Week 12 updates April 19th - 25th
Final Pics Due April 26th - May 1st

@TheMongol

View attachment 1046921 View attachment 1046923 View attachment 1046925

That is awesome :drool: I can't wait to grow my Quick Kush and Quick Critical for the 2nd round!

Looks great. I'm not a big fan of these Flora caps. They work but I think they could be designed better to get a more even feeding coverage. What do ya think?
They work perfectly in the precision drip method I use. The idea is to water very slowly in 8 sessions two hours after lights on to two hours before lights out. That way the water does not develop channels through the rock wool and the capillary action soaks the entire block. Before I learned this method roots were only in ~40% of the cube at harvest now the entire block is filled with roots.

They work perfectly in the precision drip method I use. The idea is to water very slowly in 8 sessions two hours after lights on to two hours before lights out. That way the water does not develop channels through the rock wool and the capillary action soaks the entire block. Before I learned this method roots were only in ~40% of the cube at harvest now the entire block is filled with roots.
My blocks filled with roots but they have to be perfectly level and the holes in the corner of the caps somtimes make the water drain down away from the block. Also i wish there was a way to secure the caps to the block instead of them just sitting on there. Whats your dryback? I wait till around 40-50% dry then water to around 80% of capacity. I'm in veg now and when they flower I'm thinking of going to 30% dry and 65-75%.

Back