You must be drunk, aren't you?:dizzy:

No :crying:

I don't drink. Wouldn't be breathing if i did.

I see you all over giving directions in the dinafem battle, I just assume you are the manager. Why doesn't the rules have the battle manager listed on the front page. So, I figure someone like you will yell at me, spank my ass :naughtystep: and hook me by the nose and lead my feeble brain over to where I belong. :oops1:

:baked: But I am stoned :gary:

I see you all over giving directions in the dinafem battle, I just assume you are the manager. Why doesn't the rules have the battle manager listed on the front page. So, I figure someone like you will yell at me, spank my ass :naughtystep: and hook me by the nose and lead my feeble brain over to where I belong. :oops1:

AWKWARD!

P1010905-02.jpeg
P1070847-01.jpeg

The Battle manager in that battle is @davisgirl pal :d5:

:pass:

General Battle update — @archie gemmill

Day 72 has arrived for my Dinafem White Widow XXL. Yep. She’s basking under a couple COBs and the Agromax and the frost on her. Getting a robust incensey smell from her. No issues. She’s been running along at 1250 +\- at 5.8 or so, 18/6. She’s about the size of a 3x3, and about 36 inches tall as well.

EF9905E7-86CE-4542-9AD8-F60FD5E9BF00.jpeg

2D77CCD2-CAE0-4210-91B1-460717372DE7.jpeg

376BF423-FC23-4383-9F93-B606CA3178D6.jpeg

Back