Update Week 10

Here are my Battle Plants at Day 68

Changes Made:-

My Zamnesia "Girl Scout Cookies Battle Plant" has been cut and drying. Reported with final code already, therefore not included in this update.

Tent has a bit more space now as a result of above.The Spider Mites seem to have been reduced to low numbers.

A "No Feed" week just Ph'd water has been started, and plants are on their final week.

Next Update will be around the time of the chop. I will be taking them down together.

:amazon::amazon::amazon:

Tag @woody - Bomb Seeds "THC Bomb"

"THC Bomb" Plant 1 for the "Bomb Seeds" Battle

She is huge.... flopping all over the place, with very heavy buds.
View attachment 1042970

View attachment 1042969

Tag @Bailey - Seed Stockers "Candy Dawg"

"Candy Dawg" Plant 1 is my "Seedstockers Battle" plant.

She is still at the back of the tent, so difficult to get a good photo. Filling out nicely and the buds are hard and dense.
View attachment 1042967

View attachment 1042968

Tag @Need4Weed - Autoseeds "Purple Stilton"

"Purple Stilton" my Autoseeds Battle Plant

A Monster..... leaves are turning, she is ready....
View attachment 1042971

View attachment 1042972

:frog:

Tag in:- @CannaZone Tier 1, @CannaZone Tier 2 , @CannaZone Tier 3 @Autoseeds.com @BombSeeds @Seedstockers_Mischa @Zamnesia
:pass:

some enormous colas there my friend great job

P1050535-02-01.jpeg

I dont know but I'm chopping it if you agree it wont live... it's not feeding at all, nothing in the last 12 hours and it goes through 1 gallon or 2 in 12 hours. It crisped overnight. I had the lights off for 12 hours last night but that shouldn't crisp the leaves...

@Need4Weed I'm out of the battle
Sorry to hear this @MissUniverse :pighug:
Update Week 10

Here are my Battle Plants at Day 68

Changes Made:-

My Zamnesia "Girl Scout Cookies Battle Plant" has been cut and drying. Reported with final code already, therefore not included in this update.

Tent has a bit more space now as a result of above.The Spider Mites seem to have been reduced to low numbers.

A "No Feed" week just Ph'd water has been started, and plants are on their final week.

Next Update will be around the time of the chop. I will be taking them down together.

:amazon::amazon::amazon:

Tag @woody - Bomb Seeds "THC Bomb"

"THC Bomb" Plant 1 for the "Bomb Seeds" Battle

She is huge.... flopping all over the place, with very heavy buds.
View attachment 1042970

View attachment 1042969

Tag @Bailey - Seed Stockers "Candy Dawg"

"Candy Dawg" Plant 1 is my "Seedstockers Battle" plant.

She is still at the back of the tent, so difficult to get a good photo. Filling out nicely and the buds are hard and dense.
View attachment 1042967

View attachment 1042968

Tag @Need4Weed - Autoseeds "Purple Stilton"

"Purple Stilton" my Autoseeds Battle Plant

A Monster..... leaves are turning, she is ready....
View attachment 1042971

View attachment 1042972

:frog:

Tag in:- @CannaZone Tier 1, @CannaZone Tier 2 , @CannaZone Tier 3 @Autoseeds.com @BombSeeds @Seedstockers_Mischa @Zamnesia
:pass:

Looking good @Frogster :d5:

Thanks bushy! :pighug:

Week 10 - Day 67 @Need4Weed

Hi, been top feeding 2/3ml of bio ok twice this week to help with some deficiencies. She's looking better for it.

View attachment 1042396 View attachment 1042397 View attachment 1042398 View attachment 1042399

She's definitely not going to be finished by the end of this battle.

Qb
I got you checked off @Qbgrower :headbang:

:greenthumb: Nice grow! :d5:

@davisgirl your girls are looking top :toke:

Nice big air pump :thumbsup:j

Is it just me or is there a cat face growing.. ? LoL
emoji192.png
or m I just high
emoji106.png
emoji481.png
emoji482.png
a7bb43d9f8aa7dce6b896ce337e391a0.jpg

I see the cat :thumbsup: but most likely yes to both

@faded you ready for next round :pop:

Thanks!! Not as good as some of y'all's plants, but will do for me and the wife.

That's what it's all about pal, enjoying the journey,enjoy the growing,, every one is a winner who gets the plant home to harvest,,enjoy the banter ,,,,look to improve but realise you allready made it ,,your smoking your own gear ,,, learn from everyone's journey and take what works and adapt and one day you can become a grow legend ,,as faded calls himself ,,, :bow: ,,,

I might have to try and grow a big plant soon to keep that faded guy and his huge plants in check :bighug:

Figured out my issue. Airstone went bad. Must have gone and I didnt notice because I was not paying attention because I am too weak to lift the plant up to look at the air bubbling. That would be the problem. It wasnt bubbling at all. I already chopped it because there was no salvation for the plant
Cool, now you know! I'd be......better order 2

@davisgirl your girls are looking top :toke:

Nice big air pump :thumbsup:j

I see the cat :thumbsup: but most likely yes to both

@faded you ready for next round :pop:

That's what it's all about pal, enjoying the journey,enjoy the growing,, every one is a winner who gets the plant home to harvest,,enjoy the banter ,,,,look to improve but realise you allready made it ,,your smoking your own gear ,,, learn from everyone's journey and take what works and adapt and one day you can become a grow legend ,,as faded calls himself ,,, :bow: ,,,

I might have to try and grow a big plant soon to keep that faded guy and his huge plants in check :bighug:
@splitty thanks bro, shes my 2nd one. Dont think she be as big as the last but shes a fun one to grow, same huge structure. @hairyman how many years we been here buddy? Its awesome how you do your cool ass perpetuals but yep i think its time to do something big, in at least 4 gallon. What do you say? Maybe a blue dream? :headbang:

@splitty thanks bro, shes my 2nd one. Dont think she be as big as the last but shes a fun one to grow, same huge structure. @hairyman how many years we been here buddy? Its awesome how you do your cool ass perpetuals but yep i think its time to do something big, in at least 4 gallon. What do you say? Maybe a blue dream? :headbang:
big is good

I might have to stick some airpots together to make that but I will give it a go :smoking:

I just been practicing on a larger pot in the [HASHTAG]#seedstockers[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#thevaultcomparativegrow[/HASHTAG] comparative grow with a [HASHTAG]#candydawg[/HASHTAG] I got one in a solo cup , one in a 3 litre and one in about 3 gallon it's a pot sat in anothet pot but she looking bigger :smoking:illegal get some pics up

I been wasted last week :baked: or two

Back