Update Week 10

Here are my Battle Plants at Day 68

Changes Made:-

My Zamnesia "Girl Scout Cookies Battle Plant" has been cut and drying. Reported with final code already, therefore not included in this update.
Tent has a bit more space now as a result of above.The Spider Mites seem to have been reduced to low numbers.

A "No Feed" week just Ph'd water has been started, and plants are on their final week.

Next Update will be around the time of the chop. I will be taking them down together.

:amazon::amazon::amazon:

Tag @woody - Bomb Seeds "THC Bomb"

"THC Bomb" Plant 1 for the "Bomb Seeds" Battle

She is huge.... flopping all over the place, with very heavy buds.
View attachment 1042970

View attachment 1042969

Tag @Bailey - Seed Stockers "Candy Dawg"

"Candy Dawg" Plant 1 is my "Seedstockers Battle" plant.

She is still at the back of the tent, so difficult to get a good photo. Filling out nicely and the buds are hard and dense.
View attachment 1042967

View attachment 1042968

Tag @Need4Weed - Autoseeds "Purple Stilton"

"Purple Stilton" my Autoseeds Battle Plant

A Monster..... leaves are turning, she is ready....
View attachment 1042971

View attachment 1042972

:frog:

Tag in:- @CannaZone Tier 1, @CannaZone Tier 2 , @CannaZone Tier 3 @Autoseeds.com @BombSeeds @Seedstockers_Mischa @Zamnesia
:pass:

Nice Frogster[emoji269][emoji268][emoji267][emoji482]

Figured out my issue. Airstone went bad. Must have gone and I didnt notice because I was not paying attention because I am too weak to lift the plant up to look at the air bubbling. That would be the problem. It wasnt bubbling at all. I already chopped it because there was no salvation for the plant

Thought I'd chuck in a cheeky pic of the girls for you all seeing as it's midweek, left side is the seed stockers BCN Critical XXL and she's really starting to fill out now, even in the last few days! :yay: Right side is the seed stockers gorilla glue and she's not far off and
3605E754-4D80-4865-855A-47CEAC743E05.jpeg
smelling fine! Upfront is a 20 day above Coco dinafem cheese XXL which im quite excited about but isn't in a battle. It's all downhill to the weekend now folks, enjoy your evenings/mornings/afternoons/nights wherever you are!:smokeout:

Last edited:
Figured out my issue. Airstone went bad. Must have gone and I didnt notice because I was not paying attention because I am too weak to lift the plant up to look at the air bubbling. That would be the problem. It wasnt bubbling at all. I already chopped it because there was no salvation for the plant
Damm[emoji58]sorry about that[emoji20]

Damn my heart breaks for you girl ... I know how easy that can happen. RIP :bow:

Back