Well day 68 on my autoseeds dreamberry in dwc. I was proud of it. But she crisped last night and I'm pretty sure shes a goner with nothing with anything salvageable. No trichomes nada.
@Need4Weed
7xDhWps.jpg

WxadVzS.jpg

Video

I give up. Waste of space, wasted 2 months. No trichomes anywhere.

dang on that! I had 2 last season that did squat, nothing @D60, to the compost. Yeah, a waste

dang on that! what happened MissU?
I dont know but I'm chopping it if you agree it wont live... it's not feeding at all, nothing in the last 12 hours and it goes through 1 gallon or 2 in 12 hours. It crisped overnight. I had the lights off for 12 hours last night but that shouldn't crisp the leaves...

@Need4Weed I'm out of the battle

I dont know but I'm chopping it if you agree it wont live... it's not feeding at all, nothing in the last 12 hours and it goes through 1 gallon or 2 in 12 hours. It crisped overnight. I had the lights off for 12 hours last night but that shouldn't crisp the leaves...

Unlucky @MissUniverse .....that's a new one on me!!!!....:shrug:

did you have a fan running?

Well day 68 on my autoseeds dreamberry in dwc. I was proud of it. But she crisped last night and I'm pretty sure shes a goner with nothing with anything salvageable. No trichomes nada.
@Need4Weed
7xDhWps.jpg

WxadVzS.jpg

Video

I give up. Waste of space, wasted 2 months. No trichomes anywhere.

Shiiiiat, sorry to hear that. She crisped up like that overnight? I've never seen something so severe in such a short space of time.

Update Week 10

Here are my Battle Plants at Day 68

Changes Made:-

My Zamnesia "Girl Scout Cookies Battle Plant" has been cut and drying. Reported with final code already, therefore not included in this update.
Tent has a bit more space now as a result of above.The Spider Mites seem to have been reduced to low numbers.

A "No Feed" week just Ph'd water has been started, and plants are on their final week.

Next Update will be around the time of the chop. I will be taking them down together.

:amazon::amazon::amazon:

Tag @woody - Bomb Seeds "THC Bomb"

"THC Bomb" Plant 1 for the "Bomb Seeds" Battle

She is huge.... flopping all over the place, with very heavy buds.
THC Plant 1 Day 68.jpg

THC Plant 1 Day 68 Bud.jpg

Tag @Bailey - Seed Stockers "Candy Dawg"

"Candy Dawg" Plant 1 is my "Seedstockers Battle" plant.

She is still at the back of the tent, so difficult to get a good photo. Filling out nicely and the buds are hard and dense.
Candy Day 68.jpg

Candy Day 68 Bud.jpg

Tag @Need4Weed - Autoseeds "Purple Stilton"

"Purple Stilton" my Autoseeds Battle Plant

A Monster..... leaves are turning, she is ready....
Day 68 B.jpg

Day 68.jpg

:frog:

Tag in:- @CannaZone Tier 1, @CannaZone Tier 2 , @CannaZone Tier 3 @Autoseeds.com @BombSeeds @Seedstockers_Mischa @Zamnesia
:pass:

Update Week 10

Here are my Battle Plants at Day 68

Changes Made:-

My Zamnesia "Girl Scout Cookies Battle Plant" has been cut and drying. Reported with final code already, therefore not included in this update.

Tent has a bit more space now as a result of above.The Spider Mites seem to have been reduced to low numbers.

A "No Feed" week just Ph'd water has been started, and plants are on their final week.

Next Update will be around the time of the chop. I will be taking them down together.

:amazon::amazon::amazon:

Tag @woody - Bomb Seeds "THC Bomb"

"THC Bomb" Plant 1 for the "Bomb Seeds" Battle

She is huge.... flopping all over the place, with very heavy buds.
View attachment 1042970

View attachment 1042969

Tag @Bailey - Seed Stockers "Candy Dawg"

"Candy Dawg" Plant 1 is my "Seedstockers Battle" plant.

She is still at the back of the tent, so difficult to get a good photo. Filling out nicely and the buds are hard and dense.
View attachment 1042967

View attachment 1042968

Tag @Need4Weed - Autoseeds "Purple Stilton"

"Purple Stilton" my Autoseeds Battle Plant

A Monster..... leaves are turning, she is ready....
View attachment 1042971

View attachment 1042972

:frog:

Tag in:- @CannaZone Tier 1, @CannaZone Tier 2 , @CannaZone Tier 3 @Autoseeds.com @BombSeeds @Seedstockers_Mischa @Zamnesia
:pass:

3 hunky ones D68:drool:
way to grow!

Back