@archie gemmill Week 10 Update General Battle. The Bubba Trouble in the Left Rear is the Party Girl and she is a 52" monster. I am thinking a week to 10 days to finish:

w10j.jpg
w10m.jpg

@Bailey

UPDATE WEEK 10 (whilst watching rangers beat motherwell :d5:)

Seed Stockers Fruit Cake auto.

Changes made.
Stopped using Roots Excelurator and swapped bud juice for megabloom at 3/4 strength!
Added two 12v fans for a bit of air circulation!
Last night was the last time they will be removed from the tent as they are just too big to squeeze through the door! So a few dying leaves were removed from the bottom of the plants!

Observations!
The battle plant has a skunky smell to it and is developing faster than her sister!
The taller of the two smells exactly like a summer fruits solero ice cream lol! Sorry for the non uk peeps but i dont what else to compare the smell to other than that because it does smell exactly like it!!
Still taking ages to produce buds, I'll not be harvesting by the may deadline but i might be able to get a half decent pic out of her!
Next round im defo going photoperiod, just sitting having to wonder when they will be finished is driving me more nuts than i a
already am lol!!

The battle plant...

View attachment 1041092 View attachment 1041095 View attachment 1041097 View attachment 1041098

Her taller twin sister...

View attachment 1041082 View attachment 1041083 View attachment 1041084 View attachment 1041087 View attachment 1041089

Their fugly younger sister...

View attachment 1041103 View attachment 1041104 View attachment 1041106 View attachment 1041107 View attachment 1041108

✌✌
That's nuts bro every one is flowering at different rates I am sad to say I think the ladt is a photo no way can it not be flowering at this point got you updated

@archie gemmill

Week 10 Update

DP Auto Glueberry OG

Day 66

Next week's update will also be the final picture, since I am flushing later this week for a Sunday chop. GB1, the battle plant, has been a pleasure to grow. She had a plan since the beginning. I only topped once, no other training. I let her grow wild! She is now over three feet tall, and would be wider if she could spread horizontally. Buds are plentiful and dense, so my jars will be filled. And when my jars are filled, I am a happy man!
:pass:

IMG_1715.JPG
IMG_1711.JPG
IMG_1706.JPG

Back